Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Bashing
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 14:47
...inevitable, it was.....

... boring day, got up late and decided to play some phat-@$$ed tunes on my ageing black xbox to accompany my work-out (got to look good for the 2006 pu$$y you know)

...... decided to load up the original Project Gothem because i just LOVE the two awesome break-beat tunes that the options menu starts up with ......

... so I' m working out.... crunches and push ups and sh*t, when i remember that the in-game licenses are pretty bad@$$ too..... .....so i select ' quick race' and choose a random track, as i have already configured the in-game cd playlist...

... the level loads and the cars are revving ...but there' s no sound....

" huh? ... what the f*ck is this sh*t??"

(i REALLY hate having to stop mid count during a work-out) .... so i go back, pause the game and look at the in-car stereo controls.... volume is on max, track name is flashing .... but no sound...

...decide to switch between in-car sound settings (cd, radio etc) to see is this will help, when the game decides to freeze.....

...." punk-@$$ mo fo" and more swear words as i turn off the ' box and re-boot (getting annoyed because my body is beginning to warm down)

...half a year later, the quick race is loading again..... ...camera is flashing around Westminster and the cars are revving again but....

...can you guess?....

NO F*CKING SOUND!!!!!

...." ok, just take deep breaths" .... ...the game crashes again and i decide to just go back to playing the option menu tunes for my work-out as I' ve almost totally warmed down now....

...re-boot.... ...waiting... waiting...

...menu loaded .... .....slam-dancing on my own to phat@$$ed bass pumping out my tv... everything cool again.... return to my dumbbell curls....

...but....

...the ungrateful piece of regurgitated pc turds decides to GO INTO DEMO MODE!!

" MOTHERF*CKING C*** !!!!!!"

BASH!!!!

...before i know it, I' ve run over and monster-bashed it..... right on the green logo.... ...once but very, very hard....

.....later, i turn it on just to see what happens..... after about five minutes of the xbox logo on screen and a rather loud:

" wrrrrich-churrr.... wrrrrich-churrr....wrrrrich-churrr.....wrrrrich-churrr.....wrrrrich-churrr"

....it stops and i get this on screen:

....and then i notice that my xbox is doing this:

Hey...
..I' m...
...broke

....so have i killed it? ....or is that just a glitch which can be solved with a screwdriver or something??... ...there' s no way that I' m spending anymore cash on it...

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 1 Jan 06 23:29:02 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message