Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mafia 2 Screens and platform info
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 13, 2008 00:29

Mafia II, the sequel to the award-winning classic that has sold more than 2 million units worldwide, provides a beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mob. Expanding upon the original hit that captivated more than two million gamers, 2K Czech takes players deeper into the Mafia with a mature and compelling narrative that will immerse players like never before. Drawing on the experience it garnered from working on the critically acclaimed Mafia and Hidden & Dangerous series, 2K Czech’s look at mob life in the 1950s will immerse gamers in the seedy criminal underworld that makes up Mafia II.

2K Games announced today that Mafia II is currently in development for simultaneous release on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and Games For Windows platforms. To coincide with this announcement, they released new screenshots.
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 12 Apr 08 16:34:20 >
OZ?

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 13, 2008 01:17
Looks sweet. Too bad it doesn' t give you any idea of how the game will look during the gameplay. But guess, we' ll see more in the nearest future.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 13, 2008 06:31
I like the period piece aspect. I love the 1950s cars. But look at the sixth screen down, with the character running for his life. Can' t they do something about the facial expressions in an intense situation like that?
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 13, 2008 18:51
Sweet .. I loved the original .. I hope they fix the driving part . That was the only part i feel which was not upto the mark ..
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 14, 2008 00:59
The Original Mafia game was pretty good. I' ll be looking forward to see how this one comes along
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 14, 2008 01:56

Sweet .. I loved the original .. I hope they fix the driving part . That was the only part i feel which was not upto the mark ..

I agree completely. The game had other flaws, but it was definitely the driving that most held it back for me. Much like Saints Row, though the two are similar only in the fact they are sandbox games. I know cars from that time period were slow with horrible suspensions and tires, but I would prefer fun vehicles to drive over time period realism.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Mafia 2 Screens and platform info - Apr 16, 2008 01:58
Graphics rock assuming these pics are in game. They need to implement some facial expressions and make it faster than previous game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll