Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Your own Personal Avatar
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
Your own Personal Avatar - Sep 02, 2005 21:53
I thought that I would offer my services to Senior Members first and then those who have hit a 100 posts. Want your own avatar but, don' t know how to make it? Maybe you don' t have Adobe Photoshop CS2 to make it with? Whatever the case may be, I' m willing to make one for you. Just load up a picture onto http://xs.to Then e-mail me the link of the appropiate picture(can be any size) and what you want on your picture like maybe your name or something. I can make gif files(animated stuff) but, whoever requests jpg will come first. Please keep it simple as I am already a Graphic Designer with plenty of work to do for my job. I will send you the file and then you can e-mail Adam Doree to have it put on the server. It will be his decision to put it on the server and not mine!!!

P.S. This image is very blurry due to it being a thumbnail of the original picture and it being enlarged. Click on the picture to see the real quality of it.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 3 Sep 05 1:11:15 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Your own Personal Avatar - Sep 02, 2005 22:59
Maybe you can help me with somthing else. I can make my own Avatars, however anything I send to Adam goes ignored either due to technical reasons or he hates me. Either way maybe you could email or PM (or however you go about it) one or more of my Avatars. You or any one else here on Kikizo. I been trying to get my own avatar since they first said to send them to Adam.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 3 Sep 05 7:01:02 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Your own Personal Avatar - Sep 03, 2005 05:43
LOL, oh man....I might be waiting for a long time too then. Man, they need moderators bad then.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll