Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A new massacre in USA!
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 120
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 04:36
Some kid got 31 frags and 1 death in stats at some virgina universite.

My best stats is 19-0
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 04:39
What are you talking about?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 05:21

My best stats is 19-0

holy shit dude, i live like 20 miles from where it happened. It was at VA tech, in Blacksburg VA.

... And no quez, your way off, He killed a total of 32 and he injured like 28 or something like that. Then he killed himself

EDIT: Iv heard most people say he was using 2 hand guns and iv heard a few say he had an AK-47
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 16 Apr 07 21:34:27 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 05:39

(CNN) -- A lone gunman is dead after police said he killed at least 21 people and perhaps more Monday during shootings in a dorm and a classroom at Virginia Tech -- the deadliest school attack in U.S. history.

Officials said the shooting incidents occurred two hours apart.

It was not clear if the gunman was killed by police or if he took his own life.

Virginia Reps. Tom Davis and Randy Forbes said they were told that 32 people, including the gunman, were dead. The two said they were given the new death toll by Gov. Tim Kaine' s chief of staff.

The governor' s office was unable to confirm that number and the Virginia Tech Police Department, which is leading the investigation, said it didn' t know where the higher death toll originated.

In a separate interview, Forbes said he heard the shooter was a student, but he emphasized he had no solid information on the shooter' s identity or his motive.

" Some victims were shot in a classroom," university police Chief Wendell Flinchum said. (Watch the police chief explain where bodies were found Video)

Spokespersons for hospitals in Roanoke, Christiansburg, Blacksburg and Salem told CNN they were treating 29 people from the shootings.

Sharon Honaker with Carilion New River Medical Center in Christiansburg said one of the four gunshot victims being treated there was in critical condition.

Scott Hill, a spokesman for Montgomery Regional Hospital in Blacksburg, where 17 wounded students were taken, said he wasn' t expecting any more victims.

" Today the university was struck with a tragedy that we consider of monumental proportions," said university President Charles Steger. " The university is shocked and indeed horrified." (Map of Blacksburg)

The killings mark the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, surpassing attacks at Columbine High School in 1999 and at the University of Texas in 1966.

One person was killed and others were wounded at multiple locations inside a dormitory about 7:15 a.m., Flinchum said. Two hours later, another shooting at Norris Hall -- the engineering science and mechanics building -- resulted in multiple casualties, the university reported. (Campus map)

The first reported shooting occurred at West Ambler Johnston Hall, a coed dormitory that houses 895 students. The dormitory, one of the largest residence halls on the 2,600-acre campus, is located near the drill field and stadium.

Amie Steele, editor-in-chief of the campus newspaper, said one of her reporters at the dormitory reported " mass chaos."

The reporter said there were " lots of students running around, going crazy, and the police officers were trying to settle everyone down and keep everything under control," according to Steele. (Watch police, ambulances hustle to the scene Video)

Kristyn Heiser said she was in class about 9:30 a.m. when she and her classmates saw about six gun-wielding police officers run by a window.

" We were like, ' What' s going on?' Because this definitely is a quaint town where stuff doesn' t really happen. It' s pretty boring here," said Heiser during a phone interview as she sat on her classroom floor.
Student reports ' mayhem'

Student Matt Waldron said he did not hear the gunshots because he was listening to music, but he heard police sirens and saw officers hiding behind trees with their guns drawn.

" They told us to get out of there so we ran across the drill field as quick as we could," he said.

Waldron described the scene on campus as " mayhem." (Watch a student' s recording of police responding to loud bangs Video)

" It was kind of scary," he said. " These two kids I guess had panicked and jumped out of the top-story window and the one kid broke his ankle and the other girl was not in good shape just lying on the ground."

Madison Van Duyne said she and her classmates in a media writing class were on " lockdown" in their classrooms. They were huddled in the middle of the classroom, writing stories about the shootings and posting them online.

The university is updating its more than 26,000 students through e-mails, and an Internet webcam is broadcasting live pictures of the campus.

The shootings came three days after a bomb threat Friday forced the cancellation of classes in three buildings, WDBJ in Roanoke reported. Also, the 100,000-square-foot Torgersen Hall was evacuated April 2 after police received a written bomb threat, The Roanoke Times reported.

Last August, the first day of classes was cut short by a manhunt after an escaped prisoner was accused of killing a security guard at a Blacksburg hospital and a sheriff' s deputy.

After the Monday shootings, students were instructed to stay indoors and away from windows, police at the university said.

" Virginia Tech has canceled all classes. Those on campus are asked to remain where they are, lock their doors and stay away from windows. Persons off campus are asked not to come to campus," a statement on the university Web site said.

The university has scheduled a convocation for 2 p.m. ET Tuesday. Classes also have been canceled Tuesday. In Washington, the House and Senate observed moments of silence for the victims and President Bush was reportedly " horrified" by news of the attacks.

" His thoughts and prayers are with them, and we are monitoring the situation," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said.

Before Monday, the deadliest school shootings came in 1966 and 1999.

In the former, Charles Joseph Whitman, a 25-year-old ex-Marine, killed 13 people on the University of Texas campus. He was killed by police.

In 1999, 17-year-old Dylan Klebold and 18-year-old Eric Harris -- armed with guns and pipe bombs -- killed 12 students and a teacher before killing themselves at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado.

Only in America...
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 05:45
That' s really depressing. I had a girlfriend who went to medical school there. Of course she' s a couple of years past being there but it' s still quite eerie.
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 05:47

That' s really depressing. I had a girlfriend who went to medical school there. Of course she' s a couple of years past being there but it' s still quite eerie.

It was really retarded, news crews were more concerned about my high school and interviewing us than worrying about them. But hey, i might be on the news
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 05:55
When will the American population realise guns are bad? Mmm' kay?

Seriously, that' s completely messed up and sympathies to victims, their families and everyone at the Uni from me. I don' t think it' s too much to say that I speak for the vast majority of the UK with that sentiment.

Lastly, it took no time at all for Jack " Complete Bastard" Thompson to get his agenda across on the back of innocent civilian deaths :

http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/breaking-idiot-thompson-blames-va-shooting-on-games-252702.php

alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:00
Quez your a sick fuck. It wasn' t a game you don' t rack points up, those victims were someones brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, not a made up AI graphic.
What really goes through the mind of a person that makes them want to do that?
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:02

When will the American population realise guns are bad? Mmm' kay?

Thats too far. Guns are not bad, people who use guns incorrectly are bad. Im sure you' ve heard that said a thousand times, but i believe that everyone should atleast have a psychology test to see if their mentally stable to own a gun, i know that wouldnt help 100% but it would help somewhat
alijay034

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:07
Your 100% right on the button there, guns don' t kill, bullets don' t kill, it' s the person pulling the trigger that kills.

I guess the NRA will come under scrutiny again, and Micheal Moore will do another " Bowling for" film?
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:17
people on myspace are really gay. A bunch of hypocrites that could care less are posting all kinds of bulletins saying they feel sorry for them and bs when they dont
QuezcatoL

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:25
ROFL,guys imagien what went in his head,this sony fanboy.

* KILLING SPREE - 5 kills
* RAMPAGE - 10 kills
* DOMINATING - 15 kills
* UNSTOPPABLE - 20 kills
* GODLIKE - 25 kills
* WICKED SICK - 30 kills

hahahaha.
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:30

ROFL,guys imagien what went in his head,this sony fanboy.

* KILLING SPREE - 5 kills
* RAMPAGE - 10 kills
* DOMINATING - 15 kills
* UNSTOPPABLE - 20 kills
* GODLIKE - 25 kills
* WICKED SICK - 30 kills

hahahaha.

As terrible as i feel to say it, but the first thing that popped in my mind was what kind of killing spree that guy would have had in a video game. Maybe JT is right about VG ..... Nahh
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:34
As many people died in the 9/11 attacks as in the attacks on Pearl Harbor and there were no guns used. Guns are bad, but it' s the people handling them that are the biggest problem.

Obviously without firearms the world would be a better place in general but it' s impossible theorization and so doesn' t need to be discussed here and now. This was one guy who took it upon himself to destroy the futures of 30+ people and ruin he lives of their relatives and friends.

How does this keep happening in America?
alijay034

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:39
Nitro do you not remember Hungerford and Dunblaine? The reason why it happens more in America is that guns are more widely accepted as a way of life, the constitution even allows citizens to bare arms. If the gun laws were relaxed in this country (UK) It would happen and I personally think it would happen on a larger scale due to the amount of illegals there are coming into the country.
mastachefbkw

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:41

Obviously without firearms the world would be a better place in general but it' s impossible theorization and so doesn' t need to be discussed here and now. This was one guy who took it upon himself to destroy the futures of 30+ people and ruin he lives of their relatives and friends.

How does this keep happening in America?

I think the news said that this was all part of some retarded boy friend and girl friend feud. 32 people died because of a childish relationship
QuezcatoL

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:41
Fuck this moron who executed the whole class,I hope that shithead get his grave fucked up.
What a pice of shit.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:47

A new massacre in USA!

My best stats is 19-0

I rarely call you out on the comments you spew from behind the safety of the internet, but for the love of God, step down off of your nonchalant airs and show a little human dignity for once.

31 frags... Against who? Unarmed college kids running for their lives. You' re doing nothing but idolising this cowardly bastard. That wasn' t a game out there today. Parents and family members are experiencing the worst day of their lives and you reduce it to a gaming-statistic?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 17 Apr 07 2:21:46 >
QuezcatoL

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:52
He got 31 frags and died so it' s 31-1 in stats,wtf do you want me to say but tht?
Nitro

RE: A new massacre in USA! - Apr 17, 2007 06:55

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Nitro do you not remember Hungerford and Dunblaine? The reason why it happens more in America is that guns are more widely accepted as a way of life, the constitution even allows citizens to bare arms. If the gun laws were relaxed in this country (UK) It would happen and I personally think it would happen on a larger scale due to the amount of illegals there are coming into the country.

Then there' s the reason. America needs far tougher gun laws.
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 120

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message