Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 17, 2007 03:01
That' s right, Sonic Rush Adventure. For DS...

It has something do do with finding pirate treasure and you' ll have to find valuable items throughtout the levels and materials with which Tails can build boats (submarine, pedal boat, hovercraft etc...) to enable you to track more pirates, destroy their vessels and beat bosses (which again will be 3D).

The main bad guy is called Captain Whisker and the story and premise in general is stupid, ....but man am i looking forward to playing this game!!!!

Sonic Rush was awesome!
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 17, 2007 03:27
lol, the best thread title / introduction ever...

I loved Sonic 1 and 2 on the Mega Drive, but who didnt? Such fresh, super cool games.

Since then, ive not played plattformers untill the (almost flawless) NSMB caught my eye.

Ive been playing NSMB more than anything else lately (Completed it once but now going through the levels trying to obtain all the gold coins).

Not sure if i' ll dig SRA but looks cool still.

Nitro

RE: Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 17, 2007 03:38
I' ve always loved platform games. 2D Sonic games games are still the best examples of the genre, with the exception of 2.5D Sonic Rivals on PSP..[:' (]

Sonic Rush on DS is fantastic, ...easily on par with Sonic Advance 2 & 3. This should be an awesome game, ...even if i would rather they released NiGHTS on DS instead...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 17, 2007 06:58
Never played Rush, but that looks downright decent! Is it the Sega team or are they farming out?

(for once I' m hoping for the latter)

Edit: Huh Huh! Hoooray for question marks!
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 16 Apr 07 22:58:38 >
Nitro

RE: Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 23, 2007 05:06

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Never played Rush, but that looks downright decent! Is it the Sega team or are they farming out?

(for once I' m hoping for the latter)

The studio that handled Rush was called Dimps, but this looks like it' s being developed internally.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Sonic Rush... ...erm... ...Adventure!? - Apr 23, 2007 09:41
Sonic Rush blew the Advance games out of the water so I' ve high hopes for it' s sequel. Unfortunately as Dimps are no longer in charge of it I fear it may just be rushed out with no care. It *looks* to be more of the same (which is good) but with DS functionality tacked onto it (which is bad).

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll