Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Suzuki to NEXT GEN with AM Plus!!!
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
Suzuki to NEXT GEN with AM Plus!!! - Nov 04, 2005 10:21
" The head of Sega AM Plus development group " Yu Suzuki" talked with Japan' s monthly Dorimaga publication about...

" Psy-Phi(New gen touching game from Suzuki ), Shenmue Online and the developing games for Playstation 3,Xbox 360 & Revolution from his team!!!"

About Shenmue Online, Suzuki said

" reports of a halt in development are completely unfounded. We have daily meetings and are currently working hard on the game' s development. Rest assured."
Shenmue Online is currently in development & The game is set for PC release in early 2006.

About NEXT GEN suzuki said"

" For a techie like me, the PS3 is very attractive, but when you consider that both companies are delivering the quality that users want, I also believe that hardware like Xbox 360, which offers easy development, is important. As for Revolution, it' s very Nintendo-like in that it resets the game experience and starts with a new device."

& IGN says:
Finally, the interview comes to the next generation of game systems. With Psy-Phi, Suzuki has already brought us a next generation arcade title, but will he do the same for the next generation of home systems? Although AM Plus includes the " AM" acronym for Amusement Machine (meaning arcades) in its name, Suzuki clarifies that " the AM Plus name includes the meaning of ' not just AM.' " Just as AM2 worked on home titles back in the days of Saturn and Dreamcast, we can expect similar things from AM Plus. " Although the Sega of today is split into home and arcade divisions, just as it was during Virtua Fighter' s era, development is borderless," Suzuki assures. more info here

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/663/663897p1.aspx

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Suzuki to NEXT GEN with AM Plus!!! - Nov 04, 2005 10:22
Bad news indeed.
... shenmue online

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages