Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Street Fighter IV FightSticks and controllers
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Street Fighter IV FightSticks and controllers - Jan 16, 2009 13:10
Hello people!
I hope the new year is treating you well.
So, I'm just curious about your opinions about the special arcade sticks and controllersthat are coming out for Street Fighter IV.
I don't know if you've discussed them before, you probably have, but I couldn't find any thread about it so here I'm starting this one. My apologies in case of a repetition of previously discussed topics.
I usually don't use arcade sticks. Mostly because it's kind of hard to get good ones here but also because I don't compete on high level so I'm relatively happy with a crappy 360 controller.
But since I'm a fan of the fighting genre I thought it was time I bought an arcade stick so I pre-ordered the
Street Fighter IV FightSticks Tournament Edition from MadCatz.
I was just wondering what some of you arcade fans think about it, and the other soon-to-be available controllers. Maybe some of you have even got your hands on some of them?
Like, what's the quality like, the price, the design, are these sticks cross compatible with PS3/360, are the controllers as good as the Sega Saturn controllers etc.

In case you don't know about these nice little objects, here's a link to gamespot with pictures and all that
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/blogs/london-calling/909183773/26741054/mad-catz-street-fighter-iv-products-get-uk-date.aspx?om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;1

Here's a video on youtube where they show the stuff. Really cool
http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=K79kcTGxR6Y

The Tournament Edition is a bit pricey, I pay about 1700 SEK which is about 204 USD. But I think it looks good and I'm a sucker for good design :D

Have a nice day!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message