Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 VX: Comments from the games of long time ago
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 01, 2008 21:27
Call of Duty 4: I got my hands on this game a few weeks ago, and played through it a bit at a time each night. took me round a week to kill all the sons of bitches. Its a great shooter expirience the Sniper mission is really great, more like that please.

Also being a gunner on the AC-130 made me feel like a mean son of a bitch. just the way i like it.

Annoying that tiers of enemies keep spawning if i dont advance, i like leaving everything dead.

A bit on teh short side, but it an be forgiven since it was pretty intense, iv yet to try the multiplayer because of...

Uncharted: Which might be the best game i played this year, and last year as well, i already made a thread about the game, but forget about that. The Jetski missions were bad though and the controls of the damn little thing felt off.

Fewer smarter enemies would have been nice as opposed to hordes of dumb latin ***s.

I couldnt understand why all chandeliers and candles were lit though since the spaniards left the bloody island ages ago.. If you didnt play, play it, if your not going to play it, you suck. I feel like going again, and after starting the next title, i really feel like going again.

Assassins Creed: Yawn....................................................................................

Ohhh yeah! as i was saying Assasins Creed looks pretty, the movement controls are fantastic, and the combat... well the combat is dreadful, and youll get plenty of time to fight, beause guards are really agrressive, and they will kill you if you gallop a horse or sprint by them, talk about sense

Iv started on my 3rd Assasination and im not looking forward to pickpocketing, eavesdropping and something else already, yawn, the kill is mildly satisfying. I think i should have started with AC and then played the other two great games. As it is now id rather write this prelonged post, no one will probably read than get back to the game.

Ohh and why cant i just snap the girls scrawny neck at the lab and take her key and run for it, that make a much better game. As for being an X assassins, the lead character is pretty much a pussy.
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 1 Feb 08 13:30:46 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message