Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Max Payne Developers reveal new Next-Gen Game - Alan Wake
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Max Payne Developers reveal new Next-Gen Game - Alan Wake - May 04, 2005 15:51
PC screens and HD trailer - Teamxbox.com

Remedy will showcase this along with Max Payne 3 at E3. Looks amazing...then again thats probably gonna be said quite a bit for the next few years eh?

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Max Payne Developers reveal new Next-Gen Game - Alan Wake - May 05, 2005 11:45
yeah i seen them, they look amazing, the best next gen pics by far. Look at the detail, look at the lighting effects! i am amazied that the next gen can pull that off! [so the cell ship is finally showing its power] and then its in game pic.

One but think was missing from the news report in kikizo, there is a small in-game teaser for it, look up the offical site, its amazing. [eat your heart out 2 days to vagus!] Also mass how do you know about max payne 3? i heard they wasnt going to be a sequal and if there was it would be next gen.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Max Payne Developers reveal new Next-Gen Game - Alan Wake - May 05, 2005 13:24
Click the link above and read the short article.

The company let us know that they will be showing the game, as well as Max Payne 3, in the ATI Theater at E3.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Max Payne Developers reveal new Next-Gen Game - Alan Wake - May 05, 2005 15:05
yes, i love the max payne games, but i hope number 3 is next gen..i am getting sick of this current generation.. i was also really hopeing pop3 was going to be next gen but no, its looks like more of an expansion pack for warrior whitin. This is a well known fact, games that only take a year to make [great example is the splinter cell games] are merely updates of the orginall code. I dont like that. but pop3 will still be on my list!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll