Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Have you ever refused to purchase a system --
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Have you ever refused to purchase a system -- - Jul 17, 2004 04:03
because of a controller?!?

I ask because I was at work today (Game Crazy) and this guy was purchasing some Halo toys. So naturally I asked if he had pre-ordered Halo 2 yet. He said no and I proceeded to tell him about the limited edition version. He said he wasn' t going to pre-order Halo 2 at all.

I thought that was weird considering he seemed like a huge Halo fan. So I asked if he actually plays the game. He said yes, but for the PC because he doesn' t have an X-Box. He doesn' t like the controller.

It was like my small console mind couldn' t grasp the concept of not buying a system because of a controller. With the billions of third party pads out there for the PS2, X-Box, and Gamecube, it just seems like you could find something to play with.

Of course, with so many X-Box games being released on the PC as well, maybe he doesn' t think there are enough exclusives to warrant a purchase. However, I still find it strange that he wouldn' t buy a system because of the controller.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll