Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ho lee sh!t!!!! GRAW2 owns Gears of War
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Ho lee sh!t!!!! GRAW2 owns Gears of War - Mar 10, 2007 06:29
GRAW2 fucking owns Gears of War' s ass hands fucking down!

I just completed the mission where you have no real equipment and you' re all cut up to shit and not only is this the best looking game on 360 but it' s the most cinematic game i' ve ever played.

There can be no " it' s just GRAW 1.5" whatsoever. They chose a really bad section to use for a demo, you' re going to have to play the retail version to see what i mean. The lighting is better than i could possibly have imagined. The weather effects and environmental effects are amazing and the game just plain looks better than Rainbow Six: Vegas or Geas of War. They need to start selling this fucking engine because it' s fantastic!

The game has actually given me renewed hope that Killzone, or other games could reach a graphical level close to the trailer shown at E305.

The 360 version even has Havok and Ageia PhysX powered physics and supports 1080p (Lost Planet, Gears, Vegas etc all support 1080i and the fake scaled 1080p 360 currently uses) which obviously would lead you to believe a newer version of the console is indeed coming.

I don' t know how far i' m into the game. Probably half way or so but if Gears deserves a 10/10 the this does too. The leap over the original is staggering!
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 10 Mar 07 17:58:53 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message