Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What a Boring Year
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
What a Boring Year - Aug 09, 2009 21:42
This year par E3 has been so boring, no games that im really looking forward too are coming out anytime soon, of course im looking forward to Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2 etc. but nothing excites me! the only thing maybe is project Natal; it looks like something new and fun. 

I hope I'm not alone.. 
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 04:16
Yeah .  Things are going to pick up from next month though .
I am picking up shadow complex , Brutal legend , Alpha Protocol , NBA2k10 and maybe ODST . That should be enough to keep me busy till Christmas .
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 04:49
Modern Warfare 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Halo: ODST
Batman: Arkham Asylum
God of War III
StarCraft 2
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Mass Effect 2
Mario Galaxy 2
Dead Rising 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Brutal Legend
Bad Company 2
Diablo 3
GTAIV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Lost Planet 2

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 08:10
Also Dragon Age(Bioware is making it, therefore autowin) and Borderlands(Looks like fallout with more options).
Silentbomber

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 15:55
Eddie alot of those titles are 2010
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 16:11
WipEout Fury and Fight Night Round 4 are the only titles that have gotten my attention recently. I've even considered picking up G-Force... it's been that bad.

That said, Arkham Asylum is coming soon, and DiRT 2, Sigma 2, NFS: Shift, Katamari Forever, Flashpoint 2, Modern Warfare 2, Brutal Legend, Tekken 6, Borderlands, Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 2, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, MAG, ODST, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, Forza 3, Dragon Age... should all be out before Christmas.

But I think most of the games that I want most will arrive in Q1 and Q2 next year. 
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 16:33
I've been keeping busy with EVE:Online so I didn't miss the steady stream of games.

Looking forward:

-Marvel Alliance 2 (civil fucking war)
-Shift
-Dragon Age
-Modern Warfare 2

Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 19:23
We've already had SF4 and Killzone 2.  I'm playing SF4 almost every day just now, months after release.  I still haven't downloaded The Lost and the Damned, but I have plenty to catch up on over the summer months.  It's been pretty good for me so far and there's lots I'm looking forward to later in the year.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - I don't think this will be that great but the 4 player co-op makes it a winner for me.  I was really disappointed in Sacred 2 which I haven't done much with but none of my mates had it.

There have been some great value Arcade and PSN titles this year too.
Agent Ghost

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 20:41
The first Marvel Alliance game was crap but it seems like they're really investing a lot in the sequel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbbAmCnMrWU
Iad umboros

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 10, 2009 21:34
I liked the first one, but it is just more of the Xmen games that were on the original Xbox.  I don't think this will be much different.  Suits me.

You're a massive sucker for Deadpool.  He was in the first one too you know :P
Silentbomber

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 11, 2009 02:18
thankfully I can look forward to the lost and the damned and bogt on that seprate disc for 360, I really liked gta4 so it should be good... they better not charge full price...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 11, 2009 10:57

Eddie alot of those titles are 2010
Even still.  You do realize that Modern Warfare 2 is on that list... right?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 12, 2009 10:12
Sigh. Borderlands /end thread.

Seriously though, is anyone else here dying for Borderlands? I think between that, Dragon Age, and MW2 I'll be failing this semester.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 12, 2009 18:14
Atleast one of those games should have come out in summer . I know i will end up buying 4-5 games  and not finish even one of them .
Agent Ghost

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 13, 2009 10:13

You're a massive sucker for Deadpool.  He was in the first one too you know :P

I know I bought the first one, didn't like him in the game though.  Its one of my trademarks here but I'm not as obsessed as I seem. If Deadpool wasn't in the game I wouldn't be less interested.  I don't collect the comics or anything like that, I do like him though.  Mostly because he knows he's a fictional character in a comic.  He reminds me of myself a bit, just sitting back and watching everyone running in the big rat race with his etic view on everything.

People seem to think there is a right and a wrong way.  Meanwhile Deadpool doesn't take sides based on principle, he allies with whomever is more entertaining.  He chooses his enemies based only on who is more fun to fuck with.  I like that.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Aug 13, 2009 10:33>
Iad umboros

Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 13, 2009 20:51
immortaldanmx

Seriously though, is anyone else here dying for Borderlands? I think between that, Dragon Age, and MW2 I'll be failing this semester.

Yeah, I'm itching for Borderlands too.  Looks very similar to Fallout (as does Id's Rage) but Fallout with co-op play is an extremely promising concept!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:What a Boring Year - Aug 16, 2009 01:52
Iad umboros

immortaldanmx

Yeah, I'm itching for Borderlands too.  Looks very similar to Fallout (as does Id's Rage) but Fallout with co-op play is an extremely promising concept!

And hopefully smoother FPS controls.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message