Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ*
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 08, 2006 20:08
I can' t say who, what, and where yet but tune in tomorrow night on USA Network and you shall see,, hehehe..

SPOILERZ

Edge

Ok I said it.. I have NEVER liked him. Guy looks like a strung out crack addict, lol. But I must give the devil his due, it was a genius move.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9 Jan 06 4:12:01 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 09, 2006 12:35
********** Massive Spoilers **********

Genius move is an understatement. It' s the biggest swerve storyline this millennium, that’s for sure. Everybody hated John Cena, he was getting booed to death in the ring and when he won the Elimination Chamber match you could feel the disappointment.

Edge has been around for ages and has always done what he' s told, put on the show of his life many nights and sat and watched people like Cena and Lesner come into the WWE way after him to become champion.

It' ll be interesting to see what he does next and how long he keeps the title.
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 9 Jan 06 20:35:41 >
Terry Bogard

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 09, 2006 12:53
****************SPOILERZ R US**********************************

While I like Cena, I did NOT want him to leave as champion last night simply because the Pay Per View was to mark the start of a new year and it made NO sense for there not to be a big change of sorts at the Pay-Per-View. When Cena won the Elimination Chamber I shook my head in disappointment simply because at that moment I felt that the WWE had lost whatever balls it had left so to speak... But they got them back in spades once Edge came out and cashed in..

Like I said before, I' ve never liked Edge, but the title NEEDED to change last night, it doesn' t matter who had entered the Pay Per View as champion.

As for Edge' s future as champion, it may or may not be Short lived. I read somewhere that he needs to either cutback or take time off to nurse some injuries. So, some folks think it' s possible he' ll be a 24-hour champion, which I really hope doesn' t happen. At least let him hold onto the title for 2 months - even if I can' t stomach him as champion, LOL..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9 Jan 06 20:56:38 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 09, 2006 13:41
SWEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!
whatabout_paul

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 09, 2006 15:42
lol, if you don' t know then it doesn' t matter :p

I don' t know what really happened with Edge, Lita and Matt Hardy and was uncomfortable at first watching Edge and Lita together but I' ve gotten over that. I used to be a big Edge fan back when he was in the Brood, with Christian then with his Rob Zombie music so I am happy. It' s about time someone different got the title, Cena' s had it for just under a year and i thought HHH was just going to win it back. They can' t have a bad guy vs. bad guy so it' s either going to be Cena or more likely HBK after the title at the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 13, 2006 00:01
Forget that what about the little ' mistake' on RAW?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 13 Jan 06 8:01:57 >
whatabout_paul

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 13, 2006 05:02
I don' t remember it at all! Some people say it cut to the crowd, some people say the screen was blacked out... I think it must have been cut from the UK showing entirely because I didn' t see anything about Lita' s ' mistake' .
shade

• Total Posts : 77
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 13, 2006 06:54
Damn .. I haventy watched wrestling since the Ultimate Warrior was Causing world shortages of baby oil and face paint
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 01:20
.....they should make all the moves real...

...then it' d be interesting.....
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 02:28
shhh not for kids...altho its not that big of a deal

Lita' s Lil slip up
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 02:32
OMG SUPER SPOILERZ MEGA SPOILERZ SPOILERZ FOR DA SPOILERZ BE CAREFUL BCUZ THERE BE SPOILERZ ABOUT MOG YES THERE ARE SPOILERZ AND DA SPOILERZ WILL DESTROY U!!!!!!!
**************Gandalf kills Dumbledor***********************************
whatabout_paul

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 03:00
Whats funnier is the ' sky sports 3' logo in the top right hand corner... so thats the channle I watched raw on and I managed not to notice a thing.

Apparently some cool stuff happened on Smackdown this week but it' s not on over here until 10pm
Terry Bogard

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 03:15
Unfortunately I' ve been missing Smackdown ALOT.. Their move to Friday nights didn' t help matters neither. Thank goodness WWE.com has video clips of things that happen during both shows.
whatabout_paul

RE: New Champion! New Champion! *SPOILERZ* - Jan 14, 2006 05:24
Smackdown is twice the show Raw is at the moment. The only problem is they aren' t being allowed to grow the talent they have. They' ve easily the best roster, the best tag teams and the most competition for a title belt yet they decide to crowbar in stupid angles like Batista’s sexual harassment storyline... valuable time being wasted which could be used to help build up more impressive young talent.

Raw suffers from a different problem, a lack of talent and not enough interesting storylines to keep people interested. The thing with Edge is a step in the right direction as long as Cena doesn' t win the title back straight away.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll