Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 next Halo 3 map pack revealed tonight
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
next Halo 3 map pack revealed tonight - Mar 19, 2008 04:55
The second Halo 3 map pack is to be revealed, with release date, on Bungie.net tonight, " late in the evening." Bungie' s weekly updates usually happen around 6pm PST, but this could be different than the norm. If released in March, this will be the second map pack in just over six months since launch, the first having come at the three month mark. In addition to a new map, Ghost Town, already revealed, the other two maps, codenamed " Cottonball" and " Moonlight Sonata" are widely anticipated to be remakes of Halo CE' s classic Sidewinder and Halo 2' s Lockout... but Bungie has neither confirmed or denied this. They have, however, revealed a set of new skins for snow & ice encrusted and camouflaged vehicles -- including a more fairly balanced Hornet, the human VTOL vehicle.

Since they are announcing a release date, the map pack must have already passed certification. I' m hoping that it will be released within a couple of weeks since that is the case.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll