Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 No stopping PS2
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
No stopping PS2 - Jan 27, 2006 04:32
In the past year games have been released that have seemingly pushed the PS2 to it' s limits. What was previously thought improbable has been proved wrong over and over.

When Capcom announced that they were porting Resident Evil 4 to PS2, pretty much everyone thought that it would have to be scaled back significantly. Fortunately this wasn' t the case, and they look pretty much the same, and the PS2 has an additional chapter and some nice bonuses too.

Tekken 5 was another major achievement, because quite simply PS2 games aren' t supposed to look this good...

Burnout Revenge, Gran Turismo 4, God of War etc are all games that a couple of years ago you definately wouldn' t have expected on PS2.

Now Shadow of the Colossus is already out (US) and is really bloody impressive (Zelda who?) and Black is about to hit (i played the demo already and it' s the game that Killzone should have been) and there is seemingly no stopping the PS2. Black has blown me away, almost as much as Resident Evil 4 did on Gamecube, and i think that everybody should get Shadow of the Colossus.

I wonder is any games suprised anyone else like that...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll