Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 2 Games I wanna bring to light
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
2 Games I wanna bring to light - Aug 17, 2004 05:01
I been follwing these 2 games for awhile, I even posted about them awhile back. The games are Flatout (racing/demolition) and American Mcgee' s Srapland[b/] (Action/RPG/free-roaming). Im bad at explaining but ill do my best...

Ill start off with Flatout:
This game is being developed by a company who are heavy on getting physics just right and creating enviroments that are very interactive and amazing. Flatout is a racing title that gives you more demolitoin derby style cars then sleak sports cars often seen now. The physics they have created for the game are amazing as cars dent and damage realistically, even the drivers when given attention as they put in rag doll physics. This allows the driver (depending on the crash) to come flying thru the window and as with all rag-doll ppl land in very painful sickening ways. The enviroments liek I said above a very interactive as wood splinters and breaks, old water towers break and spill over make the dirt roads muddy and harder to drive on. blah blah blah heres a few trailers to look at so you can better understand my gibberish:

2004 Trailer
2k3/4 Trailer
Trailer3

American Mcgee' s Scrapland:

Screenshots
Official Site
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8/17/2004 5:04:28 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages