Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FF XIII demo later this year?
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 05:42
Well japanese demo is fine we can still download it, just can' t understand it. I would rather a demo of Versus though

I am so far really disappointed by the PS Store. Especially if you don' t create a US and HK account, they hardly update... The system has been out for 2 weeks now (right?) and since launch they have put up flow (great game but something you have to buy), and then a week later the crappy rub a duck (which i was hoping for to be a good game, 3.49 also and a demo of the first 5 levels ( which you will go through in a couple minutes)

I was hoping for a decent amount of updates, more videos, more demos, more movie trailers for the hell of it, something... it' s just so bare i barely bother to check back. I was hoping for great things and maybe i' m being too impatient - but come on sony give your early adopters something...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 07:16
Thats great then the game might come very late 2008 or early 09 in EU
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 07:17

Thats great then the game might come very late 2008 or early 09 in EU

Guess you better move. Then again, I don' t think any country would let you in. I' m pretty sure the UN has a " no Quez" clause written up somewhere.
QuezcatoL

RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 07:19
Who said I wanna move?
Asia+US sux we all know that.

However FF13 might come very late 08,I thought it would come mid,late 09 for EU.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 07:36
Who cares about when it comes out in the eu?, ps3 is region free baby!

..although, the eu box art is always white. Reason enough to wait 11 years if you ask me.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 09:14
To me RPG' s has always been about story and stuff that you can only appreciate after playing the game for a while.
I really don' t like the idea of an RPG demo since you' ll only see graphics and basic gameplay. To see the quality of a true RPG one must play through the real thing.
Many people disliked the FFXII demo. But the final game sure was impressive.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 16:15

To me RPG' s has always been about story and stuff that you can only appreciate after playing the game for a while.
I really don' t like the idea of an RPG demo since you' ll only see graphics and basic gameplay. To see the quality of a true RPG one must play through the real thing.
Many people disliked the FFXII demo. But the final game sure was impressive.

I agree. I got the FFXII demo with Dragon Quest VIII and I played about 10 minutes. I can' t get into an RPG knowing its just for the fighting mechanics. Heck, there are quite a few RPG' s I' ve loved, that didn' t have thrilling fights. At least Square added a piece of paper in with the game that said it was a technical demo used to show the new fighting system and nothing more.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 16:19
Dunno about that Ginj, I liked the FFX demo with the ps2, and love the game. I didn' t like the FFXII demo and didn' t like the game.

For me it turned out well..
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 08, 2007 18:59
I dunno what I think of Final Fantasy anymore, the last FF game I REALLY liked was FFX.

Though I think Crisis Core, 13 and verus 13 all look cool and stuff, I' m not gonna get my hopes up... I' m afraid I´ll get hurt.

BTW: I hated FFXII. It was a good game, and that is all. FF isn' t supposed to be " Good" , it' s supposed to be GREAT!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 09, 2007 04:46
....i don' t really think that any FF demo is for fans... ...it' s more like a teaser for people who haven' t played previous titles before, as fans of the series pretty much know what to expect (more or less)...

...also, this likely winter 2007 FF XIII demo has got to be bad news to those of us hoping to see soon-ish ingame footage...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 09, 2007 06:15
Dont expect ff13 any sooner than 2008. Versus 2009.
QuezcatoL

RE: FF XIII demo later this year? - Apr 09, 2007 09:10
Xbox360 is also regionsfree,but companies put on locks to keep people from importing from cheaper markets.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll