Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 15, 2004 17:54
Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? It' s for my animatic and I would like to include some voices. If anybody is interested post here and later I will tell you all what to say from the script and other information. Of course you will get credited at the end and will be able to download it.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 16, 2004 19:41
Sounds interesting...tell me more...

I' m in...conditionally (based upon the time-frame, subject matter, and technological requirements).
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 17, 2004 01:38
Hmm Ok give me sometime to scan stuff and show you samples of what character needs a voice.

I need 2 female voices (Both of them do the talking) 1 little girl and a girl.
and 1 guy voice. A goofy kinda like Mario voice with no accent at all. (This one is very easy) Like " Oh" " Huhmmm" " Whaaao"

Soon I will post up more info it' s not due like in 4 weeks but still got to be ready.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 17, 2004 02:38
Im interested as well.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 17, 2004 12:02
If I can find something to record my voice and send to you I' m in. It sounds like fun.
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 17, 2004 15:46
Heheh Yeah it will be fun and with the help of some of you would be good. I might post up some stuff later today.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 17, 2004 16:56
yeah sounds exciting i wouldnt mind takeing part in little movie. sign me in. tell me what to do, need info,info!
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 18, 2004 02:38
that could be interesting.... i suppose i need a microphone don' t i?
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 18, 2004 20:18
sounds kool........... lets hear the script............could i be the villan?? or atleast the stand alone neutral character??? just let me know wat' s about and the script and you got a voice!!!!!
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 18, 2004 22:49
Ok everybody I am ready. Now please listen to me. I am not good with scripts I suck really bad. As you can see I am the presentation type and not a script writer. What I mean is I can present the characters very well but can' t put together a script well. The script sounds corny and all but it' s supposed to sound like that because later in my story is when things start getting interesting. Now it' s meant to be a intro to a video game. I don' t know I just pretend... but like I said I can' t write well. Also this is only the begining because I am not required to do the whole script. Ok here is the characters and the Story is called Panic Factory

[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/logo%20panic.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]

See the characters. It' s pretty clear who is the little girl, guy, and girl. heh. Well there names are from left Sun Jun, Sun Maro, Sun Joann. Ok so you get the idea what the characters are going to sound like when you do the voices.

Now here are the thumbnails I recommend you download. This was done like 10 minutes because it' s just thumbnails not the storyboard. When I E-mail you the script you can follow it along with these.

[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/thumbnailsheetone.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]
[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/thumbnailsheettwo.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]

There you go. So when you do the voices you can see how they should sound like and what actions are happening.

Ok now please give me your E-mails HERE and also tell me who you want to voice. If you are male and can sound like a female go ahead hehe. Or vice versa. Ok so give me E-mail so I can E-mail the script and they will be in Jpeg because the original was deleted a few quarters ago by accident and this is the unedited version so that means it' s not in proper script format. Also if I choose you please give me a Photo of yourself so I can put it at the end of the credits. It' s not required but it will be nice. Ok then I will post more info and I will E-mail the scripts once I recieve your E-mails. *By the way if I E-mailed you using the profile it would open up within Kikizo and I can' t attach stuff like that.

OK here is how the E-mail process will work once I recieve your E-mail I will E-mail you with more instructions and tell you any additonal information. Now for the voice samples you can rec. them in the format Soundwav and make sure you feel comftorable hearing yourself when you say the lines and that it' s final. Also please no backround noise and talk clearly. Then send it back to me and I will tell you what to redo and comments. Thanks! * Please remb. when you read it it will look corny but if you do it right it wont be as bad.

Here is my info if you want to contact me

kuribogoomba@aol.com
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 11/18/2004 11:00:03 PM >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 19, 2004 01:28
I' m going to borrow some recording equipment from somebody if I get a script. I' d like to try out Sun Maro taa. I don' t think my voice would suit a little girl or boy to be honest ^_^ Unless it was a teenage boy.

And because I think he is ace if you need a voice for Master Rice I' ll be all over that part. I' ve an ace idea for him, haha.

whatabout_paul@hotmail.com

< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 11/19/2004 1:30:45 AM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 19, 2004 02:02
Massacre20xx@gmail.com

Like I have a variety of voices I can lend. Well there the e-mail
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 19, 2004 02:04
Oh a voice for Master Rice? I will think about it. I promise to get back to you.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 19, 2004 15:36
OK i wanna be a males voice my email is bradleyharper@knet.ca well
ill be awaiting your email if you pck me....that is
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 29, 2004 01:46
Hmm... well thanks everybody for being interested. Even though I have not recieved any replys back through E-mail or anything back. Thanks anyways everybody heh. I am still full at work on this.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Nov 30, 2004 22:21
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:28>
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Dec 01, 2004 01:43
Awesome ok what' s your E-mail and who do you want to voice?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Dec 01, 2004 05:09
In highschool some of my classmates said that I would end up working for Cartoon Network because I could change my voice to a pretty good variety of cartoon voices. I wouldn' t mind helping but I don' t have any voice recording equipment whatsoever.
Starman Anthony

RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Dec 01, 2004 15:30
Awww Yoshi that' s a real bummer... I would have loved to hear some of your voices. Man.. I would make my own but my microphone is messed up for some reason. Man...
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Anybody interested to do some voice acting for me? - Dec 01, 2004 17:41
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:29>
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages