Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony plays dirt,only service free? you think? read on...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Sony plays dirt,only service free? you think? read on... - Sep 23, 2006 19:39
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060921-7802...

" Besides the graphical improvements, the major news about GT:HD revolves around the online portion of the game. The game starts out with no cars or tracks loaded. Players can purchase cars for ¥50-100 (about $0.45 to $0.85) and courses for ¥200-500 ($1.70 to $4.30). Online race events are defined by the players themselves, and can be held at any time. Initially, over 750 cars and 50 tracks will be made available, with additional releases to come over time. There are also plans for " limited edition" car and track downloads, which will likely be priced higher.

Oh we have free online,but each car and track gonna cost you money!.

wtf!!!
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Sony plays dirt,only service free? you think? read on... - Sep 23, 2006 19:44
I dunno i' ll take that with the same pinch of salt that said they were planning on making the machine register a game on load up. Also iv' e been told that koei is in talks with microsoft about bringing a game on the ps3 to their platform because they' re having problems with running unreal 3 and on multiplayer,does anyone know if this is true or they' re just lying to me if so i' m hoping it' s fatal inertia because I loved redshift.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Sony plays dirt,only service free? you think? read on... - Sep 23, 2006 20:35
Confirmation of what we feared in this thread:
http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=71785&p=2&tmode=1&smode=1

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread