Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 03:53
So I been thinking after all these Zombie survival guides have suddenly hit the net, what would you do in that situation? I' m talking about 28 days later zombies though, you know, the running kind.

< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 7 Jul 07 0:12:07 >
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 05:00

Do whatever it takes to keep your ass far away from them.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 05:58
^ and get me a hold of a really sharp kick ass katana to chop up ANYTHING that comes near me
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 06:18
Get a group of people in one huge building that has all the basic needs, and give everyone 2 pistols and a sword
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 07:07
The virus is fluid based? So you have to keep their blood, sweat, saliva etc away from your mouth, eyes etc? Keep them from biting and scratching you?

That' d be far harder than in movies.

I' d probably steal a boat and go somewhere unaffected, but getting to a port or coast under 28 Days Later style conditions would take some effort, especially if motorways were fucked because of abandoned cars and pileups.

This will take some thinkin....
Silentbomber

RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 07:12
thinking about it drinking water would almost guarantee infection after a few days, you would need a pump from an underground well to be sure. Cant live long without water.

Good thing about these zombies is that they will die in a week or so, you just gotta live till then.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 07:23
You could hold up in a supermarket where supplies are plentiful, but they' re hardly the most secure buildings.

Would prisons have been infected?
Silentbomber

RE: So what would you do in an Zombie Attack? - Jul 07, 2007 08:11
Dunno, All we know that there is zombies out there, they could be anywhere.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 08:45

I' m talking about 28 days later zombies though, you know, the running kind.

After I' m done crapping in my pants from fear, probably do all I can to locate the nearest helicopter and fly my a$$ to some remote island with whatever survivors I' m with. The alternative would be a boat -- but basically anything that' ll get me in the air or on the water moving away from where the zombies are roaming.

My main focus would be to get as far away from the infected zones as possible. Cause no matter where you' re held up at, it' ll just be a matter of time before the zombies get to you somehow.

I like the idea of boarding a cruise ship after being thoroughly checked for signs of infection by military personnel and then setting sail. I like the cruise ship idea cause it' ll take longer to reach land and for whatever reason I' d feel a lot safer out at sea.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7 Jul 07 0:58:27 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 09:23
I would put on some jeans, a cotton shirt with a leather jacket, put on my steel tip boots. Grab my brass knuckles and my Katana. Maybe take my iPod loaded with Heavy Metal along with a packsack filled with Whisky and PCP. Then I' d be ready to kick some ass.

I would call up some friends and we' d drive to the most infested area and bring on a whole lot of pain on the undead. I' d hurt them so badly they' d wish they stayed dead.

Of course that' s only if I thought I could make a difference and help the odds. If the situation was serious and humanity was royally ***ed with zero chance of winning, my plan would be different. I think I would simply walk outside naked with a sign that read: " fornacate to save the species" . If I know I' m going to get gang raped by zombies I might as well try to get some pussy one last time.

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 7 Jul 07 1:29:41 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 09:40
-Put on a biohazard suit to keep infection away.
-Cover biohazard suit with full medieval armor to keep suit secure.
-Arm myself with blunt weapons. Katanas and swords are effective for a while but once they lose their edge they' re pretty worthless and if you happen to cut wrong and your blade gets stuck in something then you' re doomed.
-Then I don' t know... find a cure? I' ll probably try to rescue scientists who might solve the problem or something.

< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 Jul 07 1:43:15 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 10:06
I' m not sure blunt weapons would work very well. Think about it, how many Zombies can you hit before you' re exhausted with a blunt weapon. With a blunt weapon you basically have to crush their skulls. That could take multiple hits to achieve. By the time you mutilate 10 to 15 zombies you won' t be able to lift the weapon. At this point they' d be able to grab the weapon out of your hands with ease.

Guns are good, for a short while, untill you run out of ammo. That' s why I think a Katana is the best you can bring with you. It' s light and swift, one swing you can decapitate them.

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 7 Jul 07 12:53:23 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 10:26
What would I do? Head to the closet, collect the firearms, hit the road with my family in something with secure bumpers. A private pilot I know owes me a flight, so I' d take him up on his offer and have me fly to to an Oil Rig. They' re totally self-sufficient for weeks on end, providing all the necessary food, water, electricity and a stable internet connection (zombies don' t care about electronics, why would they head for the servers first). I might even bring my 360. I' d wait for the rest of the world to smarmily save our asses & then become a Canadian citizen when our governments infrastructure collapses.

Of course that' s only if I thought I could make a difference and help the odds. If the situation was serious and humanity was royally ***ed with zero chance of winning, my plan would be different. I think I would simply walk outside naked with a sign that read: " fornacate to save the species" . If I know I' m going to get gang raped by zombies I might as well try to get some pussy one last time.
LOL!

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 23:08

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I' m not sure blunt weapons would work very well. Think about it, how many Zombies can you hit before you' re exhausted with a blunt weapon. With a blunt weapon you basically have to crush their skulls. That could take multiple hits to achieve. By the time you mutilate 10 to 15 zombies you won' t be able to lift the weapon. At this point they' d be able to grab the weapon out of your hands with ease.

I think I' d get tired no matter what weapon I used. Katanas, blunt weapons, forks, teddy bears, whatever.
Maybe I should take a chainsaw and carry some refill gas. Yes, that' s fine. I' d mount a smaller chainsaw on one of my arms and a large medieval shield on the other. I' d pick the kind of medieval armor that has spikes and stuff all over, so I can headbut and elbow a big spike in the zombies who come to close.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: So what would you do in an Zombie OutBreak? - Jul 07, 2007 23:10
I' d cut off my hand & re-attatch a chainsaw. Filthy homages to Bruce Cambell are the only true methods of survival in a zombie infested world anyway.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Jul 07 15:11:32 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message