Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hotel Rwanda
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Hotel Rwanda - Jun 25, 2005 08:10
Wow, what an amazing film. I don' t think I could put into words how great it was. I highly suggest you watch this movie if you get the chance.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Hotel Rwanda - Jun 25, 2005 12:02
I agree. What a great movie. IT was just... wow.
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Hotel Rwanda - Jun 27, 2005 08:44
you guys aren' t by any chance being sarcastic or anything are you?

It just seems the words you' re using to describe it, extreme superlatives, hehe.

Anyway, i also think it was a good movie. and i must admire Don Cheadley (dunno if i spelled that right). So far i' ve seen him portray Earl " The Goat" Manigault (dunno if i spelled that right), a great wouldavebeen basketball player, i' ve seen him portray a british tech-guy in Ocean' s Eleven, and now an African hero.

Funny note: i think they got Nick Nolte to play the general for just one purpose. He does an excellent job of throwing his hat to the ground! (lots of training from movies like Blue Chips, etc. hehe)
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Hotel Rwanda - Jun 27, 2005 20:01
no sarcasm on my part. I found this movie to grab me and it hurt to watch it - but in a good way. I remember my roommates reaction while watching it, very similar to how I felt while watching Schindler' s List. What scares me is that this only happened years ago... and things like this still happen.

Don Cheadley did an amazing job in this movie. He is a taleneted actor. I hope to see more from him.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Hotel Rwanda - Jun 28, 2005 04:55
If you guys like Don Cheadle, check him out in " Devil in a Blue Dress" with Denzel Washington. He only has a small part, but it made the movie, in my opinion. And do you guys remember him in " Rush Hour 2" ? He had a bit part as a kung-fu master, or something! Funny!
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Hotel Rwanda - Jun 29, 2005 07:24
And he does kung fu too! yeah, i almost forgot he was in Rush Hour 2, lookin all Chinese and all.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll