Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ideal game?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Ideal game? - Nov 07, 2007 16:57
What do you find important in games, and how would you describe your ideal game?

Graphics:

High detail isnt as important to me, as having a unique style. Attention to detail is important. A game world really comes to life with ambient surroundings. Birds flying in the air, critters scrawling around the floor, stuff blowing around in the wind.

Sound: Again ambience is of most importance, birds singing trickling water, wind blowing. Voice acting needs to be well done, i can still hear RE in my head. horrible.

Music: This is probably one of the least important things for me, though it still needs to be there ofcourse, i dont remember game music the second after iv heard it, though its good for setting the mood.

Length: Dependent on the genre, i like my games 12-20 hours long. A bit longer in RPG' s. Though its important that games dont feel too long. But its just as important that they dont feel too short.

Replayability: This isnt a big factor for me, since i rarely have time to go a game more than once, though if the expirience is really great ill pick up again down the line. I dont go in search of collectibles in games.

Story: This is probably one of the most important areas in a game for me, i can sit through a lot of the story is gripping. Though in games like Zelda or Mario where there is no story, gameplay can keep me there, though i still feel better about completing a game that tells a story.

Gameplay: ' As touched upon in the story segment, gameplay isnt always all important, but its needless to say good gameplay is always prefered.

Genre: I have no real favorite genre, though western rpg comes close. I dislike racing games, sports games, party games and brain training games.

Additional info: I like blood and dismemberment, but it needs to fit the bill ofcourse. And im a sucker for pretty female lead characters (which is why i want heavenly sword )

Favorite computer characters ever:

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message