Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Any body get Tao Feng?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 22, 2003 02:32
This game is probably the HARDEST game I have ever played! But to be quite honest it is also the most deep and fun fighter I have ever played. I' ll be giving my review to Adam soon so expect to see it on this site in a few days.
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 23, 2003 05:06
I picked up the game yesterday and I still cant decide if I like the game or not.
Its definitly different.......
Rampage99

RE: Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 23, 2003 13:27
Here' s a tip. Learn the combos(make up your own if needed) as soon as possible. Then learn to block only when needed so your arms don' t break. Also, block until a guy finishes an attack and then you' ll notice he is a bit off balance. That is when you use the combos. Once you get used to this you' ll really love the game. You' ll get much better and start doing moves you never thought were possible. It just takes time. It took me 10 hours to get it down. I had no advice on how to play it. I hope this helps. Tust me. Give it time and you' ll end up loving it!
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 26, 2003 23:41
Too late. After 10 hours of playing I returned it. This game was just apalling IMO. 6 more months and it might have been great.....
Rampage99

RE: Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 26, 2003 23:58
Awwwwwwwww, I' m dissapointed! I love this game, but like I said in the review- It isn' t for everyone.
Kabuki Magnifico

• Total Posts : 24
RE: Any body get Tao Feng? - Mar 29, 2003 02:35
Mortal Kombat DA blows ass..Tao fang blows ass, and Kukuto Chojin or whatever the fuck it is called is for shit faces. All these american made fighters are weak ass games, not even worth the 50 dollar price tag...20 dollars yes mabye even 30 for Mortal Kombat DA.

no thanks i' m waiting for VF4 evolution, and Soul Calibur 2..and Namco better get thier shit together for Tekken 5 cause that series is in trouble.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll