Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 04, 2004 23:10
I preferred the Legacy of Kain series over the Bloodrayne series...

Which do YOU prefer? Or, do you have another favorite vampire videogame series?

For all those who do not already know...

BloodRayne 2 Goes Gold

Supported by a multi-million dollar marketing campaign. In stores October 12.

Majesco, a provider of diversified applications and content for digital entertainment platforms, today confirmed that BloodRayne 2 has gone gold and is on schedule for release October 12. Majesco is supporting the launch of BloodRayne 2 with a multi-million dollar marketing campaign that includes extensive cross-promotions with MTV, targeted TV and print advertising and a consumer pre-sell initiative.

“BloodRayne’s popularity has transcended video games and emerged in other entertainment mediums including films, comic books and TV,” said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing. “Our campaign is focused on maximizing these synergies to gain additional traction with the mass-market audience, as well as reach the core video game audience.”
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/4/2004 11:11:34 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message