Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo forums.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 00:59
After coming back from work, ive took a broswe through these forums and im seriously not liking what im seeing.

I really think something needs to be done..

An example.

Poor Fernando, simply gives his honest opinions and people pounce on him in packs, one after the the other..

All because his views may go against 360, or for Ps3..

Stupid isnt it???

The same people has to comment and back up each other, blantantly trying to provoke...

Then you have a man on the mission directly insulting people when you say something he dont agree with.

This forum has gone rapidly down hill..

I think it would be a good idea instead of having one general games forum, we should have seperate Nintnedo, Xbox and Playstation forums.

Ether this or people needs to be warned about trolling, insulting or blatant provoking.

I personally dont mind, im still gona give my views, its just more for the new members, if they just happen to be a Sony, or Nintendo fan. There gona get it too.

What ya think?

< Message edited by f3hunter -- 18 Dec 06 17:02:42 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 01:05
Uh-oh...

*Hears the rumble of trouble and pages and pages of disagreements and insults*

Although f3, this post was one of your more " objective posts" , I' m glad to see that.

*Waits to see what happens in this thread and sits back with a metaphorical box
of popcorn*
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 01:27

All because his views may go against 360, or for Ps3..

It has nothing to do with that. Its because he spouts off words like " fucking garbage" for every game he doesnt like, and blatantly bashes 360 and praises everything Sony. It has nothing to do with disagreeing. For example, I disagree with you and Ginj often, but I don' t flame you 2 because you back up your opinions with more the " SONY ROXXORZZ" or " MS is teh SUXXORZZ" . Im not flaming because of his console preference, but for his lack of logic and close minded-ness. Do I prefer 360? Yes. Am I giving the PS3 a chance? Yes, as soon as they are easily available and get some FPS and Action games that I want (UT, the NG update).
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 01:31

I think it would be a good idea instead of having one general games forum, we should have seperate Nintnedo, Xbox and Playstation forums.

HELL NO!
As for fernandino, he' s a fanboy so he can expect heavy resistance.
However, I think we should avoid insulting each other as much as we have done lately. Let' s stick to well placed arguments, that usually works out fine.
Changing anything here on the forum won' t change how people behave. We just need to be nicer to each other. You too Mr!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 01:39
Seperate forums would be bad. It would discourage debate.
Yes, there is some bashing going on but I think you have problems distinguishing disagreement between bashing.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 02:48

Ewww, gross
Tiz

RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 02:51

ORIGINAL: Terry Bogard

Ewww, gross

Actually... Looking at that now, that' s condoning more arguments and division
between the forum community.

Can you imagine:

" Don' t you think those guys that bought the Wii are the suxxorrz?"

" Yeah man... I love my 360, f*ck Wii!"

" Hey, let' s sneak into the forums and pretend we like Wii, then trash it... deal?"

" Done deal.."
[:' (]
ginjirou

RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 02:58
Yeah, the last thing we need right now is to divide the members here into groups.
Btw I bought Killzone Liberation recently but I haven' t found it lately so I think I must' ve forgotten the UMD-disc on the train or something... GRRROROAAROGHH!!!!! DAMN!!!!!
I bought that game for money you know .
And it was a very fun game too.
Tiz

RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 03:05
Although some members can' t really be placed into groups (Yes, I am looking
at you Tiz!).

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 03:45
What Kikizo needs is more Free stuff, stop fighting and Kikizo will give you a Wii.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 04:04
F3 look around the forums, you will find that this behavoir is unfortunately quite common, a great example of this was the Lik-sang forums they split the forums into all consoles and you got the Ds brigade flaming the PSP brigade and so on, on their own forums, separating them won' t stop it. I agree that some of the comments are certainly moronic, inflamatory, derogatory and in some cases just plain sick, the thing I object to is the word retard or retarted being used, that is one of the lowest insults that can be used. The thing I like about Kikizo is the varying types of post, the informative (Majik the other day giving out types on clearing the 360 cache for example...cheers pal all thing normal, touch wood.) To the new trails for games and the moronic adverts that are put out there. Please don' t go down the separate route.

Silentbomber I second your idea although why not make it a full gaming system, HDTV,Surround sound and console of your choice!!!
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 18 Dec 06 20:05:45 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 04:35
*waits for thread to be moved to Everything Else*
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 06:17

What Kikizo needs is more Free stuff, stop fighting and Kikizo will give you a Wii.

Everbody shut up and sit back, maybe grab a cup of coffee and relish in the voice of reason that is SilentBomber. This guy knows his shit...
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 08:09

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Everbody shut up and sit back, maybe grab a cup of coffee and relish in the voice of reason that is SilentBomber. This guy knows his shit...

I don' t think coffee would be a good idea. Whenever someone makes coffee I sneeze constantly. Must be alergic or something.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 12:12
Dude that sucks, I love my coffee. I' d rather give up alcohol before giving up coffee. Have you tried drinking the stuff? Maybe you' re not allergic to it, rather the smell irritates your sinuses.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 14:18

I bought that game for money you know .
And it was a very fun game too.

You could always, um, stumble across it on your PC, and uh... accidentally put it on a memory stick.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 18:33
Tut tut giving such advice as that.......
ginjirou

RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 19:23

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

*waits for thread to be moved to Everything Else*

OMG! Majik can predict the future!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Kikizo forums. - Dec 19, 2006 19:52
Please stop the ranting. Bad behaviour can be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Will keep a closer eye on things. But none of this bickering, it brings things down and makes the forum come across as immature.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll