Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump!
monturner

• Total Posts : 4
Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jun 30, 2005 03:20
morning, afternoon, evening, night awl ... okay, i' m back, the random irrelevance of the bullying post has returned to confuse and (maybe mock) the hardcore ranters (which there seem to be very few here! - YAY!). No, seriously, it' s just an open discussion on the Gizmondo once again. Since the first post a load has happened ..

A new title has been sightedon the gizmondo.com website. Jump is a game based upon freerunning. Se looking at the screenshots it will involve loads of freefalling, stunts, tricks and combos in a lovely drawn cityscape. Have a looksies at the screenshots: http://www.gizmondo.com/games/item.asp?id=314.

Confirmed release dates :
Richard Burns Rally : 4th july
Ball Buster : 18th july
Interstellar Flames II : 25th july
Fifa 2005 : 1st august
SSX 3 : 8th august

Anyway ... hope this was of some interest ... if not ... flames ahoy !

Ciao
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jul 04, 2005 19:54
Dude this game sounds awsome!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jul 04, 2005 20:52
Yeah, what system is Gizmondo coming out for?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jul 04, 2005 21:48
The Gizmondo' s gonna get buried EASILY by the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. They' ll need A LOT more gaming announcements than that if they intend on carving up themselves a comfortable niche in the marketplace :)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jul 04, 2005 22:04
What is a Gizmondo? Is it a system? I keep hearing the name but it just sounds like an itch that needs scratching, for some reason.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Gizmondo ~ info / update / Jump! - Jul 04, 2005 22:06
It' s a handheld ' gaming' device that sports other features as well, including a GPS system. It' s a little more flexible than the Sony PSP in that it can not only play MP3s but Wavs and MIDI as well as MPEG 4 videos, Windows Media 9 blah blah blah. There' s also the Tapwave Zodiac as well...

The Gizmondo is a little on the impressive side given all that it' s capable of but Tiger Telematics doesn' t have the backing or presence of a Sony nor the sheer handheld market dominance of a Nintendo, which is why I feel it' s gonna get buried IF they try to pit it against the Sony and Nintendo handhelds. Better off fighting the N-Gage for its scraps
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 5 Jul 05 6:14:55 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message