Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Reminder about Team Ninja
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49
albogino

• Total Posts : 60
Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 28, 2005 01:17
If anyone cares enough , back in August Itagaki announced 4 out of the 5 games in the line-up, 3 of which were more DOAs (yuck), 1 new title called Project Progressive. He didn' t announce the 5th game cuz it " would have had such an strong impact that he felt it would be better to hold off on a proper announcement" which would be after the announcement of the mysterious unlockable character in DOA4, Spartan-458.

I think the announcement will come pretty soon and I think it will be Ninja Gaiden 2 since it was the best selling game of the year for xbox when it came out, which means a lot of ppl bought it and a lot of ppl r anxious for it, like me. It can' t be a new title since they have Project Progressive already and it would be a mistake not to make Ninja Gaiden 2 cuz I' m sure it will be very successful. What do u ppl think????????

If anyone hears or reads anything, let us know here, thanx!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 28, 2005 02:18
I don' t think humanity is ready for this announcement. It will obviously change the world in so many ways that it is almost inconceivable! Only be holding hands and singing " We Are the World" does humanity have a chance to mature enough to hear this grand announcement in our lifetimes.

We are not ready. We r not e
albogino

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 28, 2005 23:35
LoL, nice way of saying u don' t care
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 29, 2005 02:44
" DOA Adult Film Director" is my guess for the next game
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 29, 2005 14:33

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

" DOA Adult Film Director" is my guess for the next game

I' m already in line!
albogino

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 31, 2005 12:05
maybe a DOA with playmates fighting with dildos and stuff. maybe even fighting in bed, and ripping each other' s clothes off and accidentally touching in different areas
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 31, 2005 12:10
Is it just me or are the ninjas in the DoA games superior to the other fighters? They have like, supernatural powers and everything And there' s so many of them! And considering the developers name is " Team Ninja" I just can' t help but feel that it is no coinsidence.
Joe Redifer

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Oct 31, 2005 17:17
Well obviously they are better in DoA since the game was developed and programmed by actual ninjas. You don' t think they would call themselves " Team Ninja" if they weren' t all true 100% 100th degree black belt ninjas, do you? No, of course not.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Nov 01, 2005 00:50
Lol Joe, im sure thats true,

I guess thats why Hayabusha is vastly Superior in atleast DOA3
albogino

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Nov 01, 2005 10:42
ryu hayabusa has always been superior, in every game, even in the old 2D ninja gaidens.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Nov 01, 2005 12:16
Well actually all of the characters are about equal. If you look at the stats online in the game it shows the winning percentage of each character and they were all within 5% last time I looked.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 19, 2005 11:19
Hayabusa F*cks shit up in DOA4....Itagaki said he wanted Ryu to act more the part of a super ninja.... and various reviewers fortunate to of played the 95% build of the game attest to this....

.. I think that Team Ninja could be going over to the ' Dark Side' because Ninja Gaiden 2 is surely an absolute given...

...but all these different projects is kinda confusing me..... let' s remind ourselves....

1) DOA: after number 4, there will be a looong hiatus before the next one, if ever (too many other projects to do, Itagaki saying he has more or less realised his fighting dream with DOA 4)

2) Xtreme Beach Volleyball: First successful spinoff, and the sequel is well into production.... should be out around this time next year hopefully....

2) Code Cronos: Originally planned as an late xbox release, now likely to follow next.... ...Code Cronus is merely a code name for a top secret project rumoured to be an Action-RPG starring Kasumi and Ayane....

3) Project Progressive: .... is this the new NG inspired action game staring most of the DOA cast?... something to do with La Mariposa (Lisa if you didn' t know) and the end of DOA4?.... i can' t remember.....

4) ' strong impact venture' .... this i believe, is the ' Dark Side' project.... in other words, a totally new non-DOA exclusive for the Playstaion 3......

....just remember you herd it first here....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 19 Dec 05 19:21:26 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 19, 2005 12:05
Didnt think Team Ninja developed for Sony, since all iv ever heard was Itagaki bashing the playstation.

We all learn something new
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 20, 2005 15:10
Yeah exactly, I always thought itagaki had problems with sony. I doubt this game would be a ps3 title, I can believe it to be nintendo revolution or maybe handheld.
Joe Redifer

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 20, 2005 18:39
I wish that Team Ninja could somehow, someway develop a game that didn' t revolve around Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden characters. Seriously, the characters are not all that great. Give us something truly new!
Vx Chemical

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 21, 2005 02:47
Yeah, thats a problem with developers, they keep running in circles agin and again, sometimes i want to revisit characters, but new IP is a lot of fun as well. Thankfully the xbox lineup looks quite promissing, lots of new IP for it!
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 21, 2005 04:14
Developers fall back on what' s " safe" because the cost of failure these days is in the millions of dollars. When you fail, you crash and burn. As long as Team Ninja doesn' t churn out their trademark characters to a Mario extent then I' m not too concerned what Itagaki does.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 21, 2005 04:22
What are you talking about?
Its only natural that mario after being a plattform hero goes to racing,golf,baseboll,fotboll,party games,doctor in a puzzel game,rpg games,cartoon series,comedy series and playboy magazines with covering nude girls private part(no,im not joking he was,very bizzare move of nintendo to let him be in it).
He been milked? naaaaaaahhh
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 21 Dec 05 12:26:15 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 21, 2005 04:59
...mario doing what?...

...anyway... .. Itagaki said his games only work on the most powerful console, which clearly was Xbox... ..now however, things are very different... ...and Itagaki has hinted that he wants to develop new non-DOA games...

... the result? new title for the PS3, which may or may not be exclusive....

Joe: Seriously, the characters are not all that great.

...i think a lot of them are.... how else could a generally basic beat em up be so popular and have so many spin offs and sequels??...

...the character design is the best of any 3D fight series in IMO...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 21 Dec 05 13:00:39 >
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Dec 22, 2005 07:40
they were a team of the best of the best of the then in dire straights tecmo - obvioulsy they were all forced by the big boss to play revenge of shinobi on the MD over and over until their hands became melded to the joypads and they had cranial implants to erase all shadows of their former lives.

oh, my brother says there was a game called sexy beach girls or somethign which was a DOA beach volleyball without the volleyball and operatable dildos....?!?! any gen anyone?!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message