Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 60GB 360???
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
60GB 360??? - Mar 08, 2008 04:23

Please proceed no further unless you acknowledge that what you' re about to read is a rumor. Good? Alright. Trusted Reviews, a site known more for technology write-ups than gaming news, is reporting that they have absolute certainty Microsoft will be replacing the 20GB Xbox 360 with a 60GB version. They are urging readers to not purchase a new 20GB model, but wait for the unspecified, near future when the new SKU will hit shelves. Our thoughts?

From a logic standpoint, given that larger hard drives aren' t that expensive and 20GB is a bit light for all of Microsoft' s multimedia offerings, a 60GB SKU could be more appealing to consumers while recouping value for Microsoft in downloads like Xbox Originals, movies and general DLC.

Also of note, 60GB is exactly half of the Elite' s 120GB hard drive. That makes for a pretty sweet marketing tier if I' ve ever seen one.

But for now, it' s just a rumor.

So, what' s that now. 723 1/2 skus for the 360 now?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll