Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 THE SAMUS COLLECTION: METROID PRIME 2' S NEW CLOTHES
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
THE SAMUS COLLECTION: METROID PRIME 2' S NEW CLOTHES - Sep 29, 2004 12:16
THE SAMUS COLLECTION: METROID PRIME 2' S NEW CLOTHES

Miss Aran gets a fresh new look as the nights draw in and the Ether gets darker

14:57 Lovely, lovely Samus. Why won' t you take off your helmet? Is it because you are minging? Or is it because you' re really fit but you' ve got a cold sore like that girl in the advert and you' re too embarrassed to show us your scabby face?
We don' t mind really, because by keeping your helmet on you' re refusing to pander to the patriarchal misconception that women have to be attractive to be valued. We respect that. We also respect your natty new armour.

Yup, Samus is getting some new Dark Armour so that she can brave the extremes of the Dark Ether. You see, some Phazon meteors have collided and opened up a dimensional portal that leads between Ether and Dark Ether. Samus' regular armour is fine in the Ether, but in the Dark Ether girlfriend needs some protection.

We don' t have any images of the Dark Armour yet but we' re told it' s grey and red and that it' s got enlarged shoulder protectors. Think Joan Collins in Dynasty with a laser cannon for an arm and you' re pretty close.

It' s got a Dark Visor which sounds like a bad idea, but it actually lets you spot Dark enemies you wouldn' t normally be able to see. For the full lowdown on how the whole Ether/Dark Ether thing works you should head here.

So there you go. As soon as we get an image of the Dark Armour we' ll show you it, and we guarantee Top Shop will be full of them the weekend after.

Graeme Boyd
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/29/2004 12:45:09 PM >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: THE SAMUS COLLECTION: METROID PRIME 2' S NEW CLOTHES - Sep 29, 2004 12:31
I love the Metroid games. I have them all except for the very first one. I am looking forward to Metroid Prime 2 (gotta get the GC fixed soon)
< Message edited by Sharon -- 9/29/2004 12:34:01 PM >
paul_pso

• Total Posts : 11
RE: THE SAMUS COLLECTION: METROID PRIME 2' S NEW CLOTHES - Sep 29, 2004 21:31
the first one is on metroid prime remember? just use a <cough> action replay </cough> to unlock it! personaly i would prefer it if samus went around in a skimpy bathing suit but we cant always have it how we like it

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll