Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 War the movie..
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
War the movie.. - Aug 17, 2007 12:46
http://www.warthefilm.com/

Please tell me that you' re not going to miss seeing this movie. I mean for crying out loud!?!? We have the 2 most deadliest characters here. Jet Li and Jason Statham. Of course we all know who Jet Li is and if you haven' t seen Jason Stratham movies. Then you need to pick up the Transporter movies and The One. All I have to say now is that the movie comes out on Aug 24 in the USA.

Go see it in movie theaters. Don' t be a retard and wait to download it. Respect the 2 martial artists who will clash again and watch it in theaters.
kombatfighter

RE: War the movie.. - Aug 17, 2007 13:03
AND FOR ANYONE that may be confused about the whole Fearless movie being the last Jet-Li martial arts movie. Let me clear that up, that was supposed to be Jet-Li' s final old style kung-fu movie. Not his last martial arts movie. It just means that you won' t see Jet-Li in some old outfits or in a classic kung-fu flick.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 17 Aug 07 5:03:51 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: War the movie.. - Aug 17, 2007 15:08
I' m also uber pumped for this movie, 2 of my most favorite actors.
And don' t forget about Crank.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: War the movie.. - Aug 17, 2007 17:04
No don' t forget about Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels along with Snatch or even The Italian Job! Not his fighter flicks but they just ooze with his coolness

Anyways this and Shoot' em Up are 2 movies I can' t wait to see.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: War the movie.. - Sep 05, 2007 08:21
Jet li and Jason Statham seems like deja vu...
(the One)...
but i might wait till the DVD is released then pick it up.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: War the movie.. - Sep 06, 2007 01:56
Snatch is an awesome movie. I' m buying War, I don' t even need to see it to know the movie will pwn.
kombatfighter

RE: War the movie.. - Sep 06, 2007 12:25
I forgot to post my comments on this movie:

It had a nice twist towards the end of the movie. I was very surprised and didn' t even think about that even happening. The action sequences were pretty good however, Jet-Li' s character Rogue had the best scenes. I am disappointed that Jason didn' t have really any good martial arts scenes. I was expecting to see those 2 go at it hardcore wise. I mean they do fight but not to the true capabilities of Transporter that Jason pulled off.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll