Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Films of ' 08
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Films of ' 08 - Feb 16, 2008 06:13
ok tell me what is coming out this year, I dont think anything good is coming out.

The Dark knight looks cool, but I have yet to see batman begins..
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 15 Feb 08 23:43:24 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 16, 2008 13:11

but I have yet to see batman begins..

Whaaah? You fail at life. Seriously it' s a great movie, go rent it. It rivals the first one. The dark Knight looks to be even better, the same quality as Batman Begins but with the Joker. What' s better than that?
Ledger was amazing as the joker from what I' ve seen, probably better than Jack, who is my favorite actor. Very excited about this movie.

Iron Man looks good too. As a kid, I used to get up early Saturday mornings to watch three marvel shows. X-Men, Fantastic Four and Iron Man. From what I can see it looks like a faithful representation of Iron Man. They nailed Stark down to a tee. The suit looks perfect...

I missed Rambo, maybe I' ll go tomorrow if it' s still playing. It' s not a cerebral movie to say the least but every once in a while you need that testosterone pumping ass kickery.

Harold & Kumar 2: ***ing eh!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: The first one was good, I' ll bring my younger brother to see this.

Righteous Kill: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Carla Gugino, Donnie Wahlberg, John Leguizamo, 50 Cent, Brian Dennehy Half of those are meh the other half dictates this movie is a must see.

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army: I didn' t like the plot of the first one but I like the characters.

Star Trek: I' m not a fan of the original series, infact I hated it. However I enjoyed Deap Space Nine and Voyager. Star Trek with modern production values has high potential if it' s well written.

I' m sure I' m missing a few...

< Message edited by agent Ghost -- 16 Feb 08 5:12:55 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 16, 2008 17:13
There is ofcourse

Indiana Jones 4.

There is the BC 10.000, it looks good and Camille Bell is hot.

Thre is also a new Harry Potter movie if your keen on that.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 17, 2008 01:42
Really? I didn' t know it hit in ' 08 (The new HP flick). The first two were sugar coated drek, the third was phenominal, primarily due to the ever-awesome Alfonso Cuaron at the helm. The fourth and fifth were intriguing, but I was so hoping for one done by Gilliam or Del Toro, or to have Cuaron come back for one of the latter.

I missed Rambo, maybe I' ll go tomorrow if it' s still playing. It' s not a cerebral movie to say the least but every once in a while you need that testosterone pumping ass kickery.

I might get out to see that today. I find it funny how some reviewers will come out of the movie complaining about a lack of plot.... I mean... it' s Rambo.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 17, 2008 02:22
Don' t forget Vantage Point. Going to be released this week and it looks totally awesome plus it got Forest Whitaker and we all know that Forest Whitaker is one hell of an actor.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 17, 2008 03:39
You know, I forgot about Vantage Point. That movie does look pretty sweet from the preview.

And you' re right. Forest is da MAN!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 17, 2008 03:46
I' ll go see Dark knight and Rambo, nothing else listed dosent intrest me much.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 17, 2008 13:36

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army: I didn' t like the plot of the first one but I like the characters.

You know, I kinda had the same problem with that movie. I mean, I actually enjoyed the heck out of it, but I felt that it could' ve been SOO much better. Weird.

In any case, they picked the right guy to play Hellboy! It' s like that part was made for him!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Films of ' 08 - Feb 18, 2008 14:23

In any case, they picked the right guy to play Hellboy! It' s like that part was made for him!

Yeah, he' s half the reason to watch the movie.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll