Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mikay D Got a PS3
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Mikay D Got a PS3 - Mar 18, 2007 06:14
Well I got my PS3 today and what can I say I love this thing I bought madden and resistence and motostorm. I love this thing motostorm is such an great game probaly the best on the ps3 I just wish Sony made a stronger conmetment to the online gaming and support.

I mean I would like to jam to some tuens while I download the demos and why is it that the 360 can have demo out like the day of the release and the PS3 just picks when to release the demos. Sony Really needs to step there game up on the online support.

Madden plays a little chunky but that' s because EA sucks. I am happy with what the PS3. flow' s Controls takes a while to get used to but hey its all good. Resistance for it to be a launch title it is a great game.

But for motostorm I have never had more fun playing a raceing game in my life. It is one fun ass game I havent even played the offine mode yet.
The online is just to fun It rocks. Great system but there better be an big ass update to the system soon I tell ya .

600 bucks is worth it. I had a 360 and it just dident cut it for me but hey its cool
it just was weak to me. But that just what I think of the 360. To each his own.

PSN ID is = MikeDaFreshOne

If you have a PS3 then please share what you think sony needs to improve on.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll