Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 13, 2006 10:41
Bundled together for £289.99 at www.play.com

For most PS2 owners I know Pro Evo Soccer and GTA are the reason they didn' t get an Xbox.

This year for christmas they can have their next gen console and Pro Evo 6, and Sony isn' t there to offer them much?

I know some Pro Evo Fans who were Sony loyal but are getting xboxes to play this already, but as a bundle for christmas this will be one the Dads will want to take home so the " kids" can play it!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 13, 2006 20:48
....are you serious?....

...a retarded Soccer game bundle?... ...that' s beyond lame......

...what happened to the black 360/GOW deal i was hearing about a while back?

...that' s the sort of deal which would make 360 fly off shelves...

...or a Oblivion/DOA4/GRAW deal would do great also.... ...official deals should only contain the best that a system has to offer...

...that deal is just as bad as the crappy deals that regular stores do.... ...worse even...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 13, 2006 22:47
Bishonen, you need to understand just how popular Pro Evolution is in Europe. Football (soccer) is the biggest sport and the games sell through the roof.

Pro Evolution (ISS) is one of the resons why Sony sold so many PS2' s as it was exclsive to that console. That and GTA, as already noted are the 2 biggest reasons why PS2 outsold Xbox in Europe.

Personally i prefer ice hockey.

Still, you' re right when you say that bundles should offer the very best a console has, and a black 360 certainly wouldn' t go amiss either!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 13, 2006 23:32
There are a lot of people in London that are buying 360' s just for the sole purpose
of having the best looking Pro Evo Soccer, this is a dream bundle for them...

Personally, I say to hell with Pro Evo..
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 14, 2006 01:03
I love Pro Evo Soccer for the competition. It makes " gamers" from people who don' t normally bother (i.e. football fans) and even gamers like me and some friends who don' t pay much attention to football love it because it' s just a great game to play against friends.

Bishonen, I know *lots* of people who host Pro Evo nights where players put £5 down against their opponent so the winner takes £10. This happens in 3 different groups of players at my work. If you can tell me of any other game with that level of competition then I' m goona buy it! (apart from poker of course )

For the record, PES makes EA' s FIFA look like a complete joke. If you don' t like football fair enough, but the opportunity to play this online against friends is amazing, I really can' t wait. And I knonw I' m probably alone on that one amongst the posters in here
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 14, 2006 01:13
Hehe i like what your saying Iad umboros.

I can officially say that i will PWN anyone at pro evo it dosent matter what one, we can go back to iss pro if ya want.

Its good that its on xbox so i can take the fight worldwide although the pad is totally crap for it.

OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 14, 2006 02:25

I can officially say that i will PWN anyone at pro evo

we' ll see about it!!
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Xbox360 Premium pack & Pro Evo 6 - Oct 14, 2006 03:06

we' ll see about it!!

ooooooooo competition i like it

France 4-3-3 is all i need

Jump to: