Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New MadWorld trailer
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
New MadWorld trailer - Dec 17, 2008 17:05
Holiday trailer

Aah looks as fun and brutal as ever. It's just absolutely ridiculously violent and I love it 

This will most likely be one of the best games on the Wii in 2009...think for the moment it's even the only game I'm looking forward to on the wii for next year...kinda sad.

The more I see of this game the more I like the style they chose for this game. Lets just hope we actually get to see this one on the shelves in 2009. Wouldn't be surprised if the british rating board pulls some shit again like they did with Manhunt 2.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 17, 2008 17:59
Madworld's BAD!

But, you not interested in This? 
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 17, 2008 18:18
That fighting game looks terrible!
Virtua fighter 5

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 18:00
Vx Chemical

That fighting game looks terrible!

OMG you have not a clue, have you :(

Vx Chemical

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 19:25
It looks like shit VF. Ofcourse you might be used to bad games since you play alot on the wii.

Im afraid you cant tell the difference anymore.

I think we need to admit you to a mental hospitality and beat some sense into you
Virtua fighter 5

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 21:01
Vx Chemical

It looks like shit VF. Ofcourse you might be used to bad games since you play alot on the wii.

Im afraid you cant tell the difference anymore.

I think we need to admit you to a mental hospitality and beat some sense into you

More like you need sense beating into you, as your the first ive heard or read not to love the game. 

As a beat-em-up fan..The game is awesome.. You are obviously not..

Vx Chemical

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 21:12
As i said i dont play boring games.
Virtua fighter 5

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 21:37
Vx Chemical

As i said i dont play boring games.

With a few friends and brain cells, a good beat-em-up  is nothing but boring..

as for:

Vx Chemical

Looks shit, Of course you might be used to bad games since you play alot on the wii.

Im currently playing games such as GTA IV,  Dead space, FSX and Cysis Warhead, smoothly upto 2560 x 1600 resolutions on my new custom-built Geforce GTX 280 SLI PC.. So I see all consoles technically gimped..

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 19, 2008 21:52
Both games look good.  I was never really a fan of the "Capcom vs." games, though.  I AM looking forward to Street Fighter IV.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 20, 2008 03:38

Im currently playing games such as GTA IV,  Dead space, FSX and Cysis Warhead, smoothly upto 2560 x 1600 resolutions on my new custom-built Geforce GTX 280 SLI PC.. So I see all consoles technically gimped..
You "get" a new "teh roxorz pc" every 2 months huh?
Demonoroth

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 20, 2008 04:01
I'll probably end up trying the game but.

It's a capcom vs .... kinda game and having half the roster being characters most people have never heard about is kinda disappointing. It's supposed to be a kinda of celeberty showdown and I only know half of them.

It might still play great though so I'll probably rent it first and see if I like it.
<message edited by Demonoroth on Dec 20, 2008 04:05>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 20, 2008 04:29

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

The environments look mighty foul, but then, I have no comment on the gameplay, as it's always hard to get a firm grasp on a fighting game from a video.

MadWorld

It looks absolutely stellar. I'm waiting with baited breath for some trusted hands-on impressions with the title.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 20, 2008 04:30
Lol, "celeberty" showdown. Learn to Firefox. Then again, I wouldnt expect anything better than IE from a devoted Nintendo fan.

And what the hell do 'brain cells' have to do with fighting games? A retarded child can memorize sets of button presses.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 20, 2008 16:44
I like the look of Madworld - anything that references Evil Dead 2 in the form of a chainsaw arm is onto a winner.  Shame I'll probably never get to play the game, much like No More Heroes.  I just cant bring myself to buy a Wii for some reason.
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 29, 2008 18:58
immortaldanmx

Lol, "celeberty" showdown. Learn to Firefox. Then again, I wouldnt expect anything better than IE from a devoted Nintendo fan.

And what the hell do 'brain cells' have to do with fighting games? A retarded child can memorize sets of button presses.

Just curious, how many languages do you speak fluently? Let me guess, looking at your location, English...kind of?

It's always interesting when people think that reporting about a certain game means being a mindless follower of some console company.

And if retarded children can memorize that easily, the world (and more specifically certain parts of the US) would have less analphabets and more educated people than they do now I suppose.

Anyway, Madworld looks interesting. I'm quite sure that it'll get released actually. I did see Manhunt 2 on the shelves a few days ago after all, so that one should be no problem either.

PS Speaking about memorizing, he has mentioned that he owns a PS3 too. And doesn't use IE as far as I recall but something like Firefox and/or Opera from what I've gathered.

immortaldanmx

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 29, 2008 21:39
ys

immortaldanmx

Just curious, how many languages do you speak fluently? Let me guess, looking at your location, English...kind of?

It's always interesting when people think that reporting about a certain game means being a mindless follower of some console company.

And if retarded children can memorize that easily, the world (and more specifically certain parts of the US) would have less analphabets and more educated people than they do now I suppose.

Anyway, Madworld looks interesting. I'm quite sure that it'll get released actually. I did see Manhunt 2 on the shelves a few days ago after all, so that one should be no problem either.

PS Speaking about memorizing, he has mentioned that he owns a PS3 too. And doesn't use IE as far as I recall but something like Firefox and/or Opera from what I've gathered.

2 languages, actually. Working on a third. Let me guess, looking at your location Im assuming your mothers basement isnt actually a mappable part of any country. So congratulations on stereotyping "parts of the US". Im sure the neighborhood and county I live in have a higher average income and higher college graduate rate than your mothers basement.

And if you ever visited the forums you would know he is a Nintendo fanboy, second only to VF. Owning a PS3 cant change that. I own a Wii and still think its a piece of garbage and a waste of money. So by your logic that would make my opinions about Wii games fair and unbiased.
Demonoroth

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 29, 2008 21:45

<message edited by Demonoroth on Dec 29, 2008 21:47>
ys

• Total Posts : 532
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 29, 2008 21:53
immortaldanmx

Im sure the neighborhood and county I live in have a higher average income and higher college graduate rate than your mothers basement.

Well to be honest, most people don't have basements where I live :P

And if you ever visited the forums you would know he is a Nintendo fanboy, second only to VF. Owning a PS3 cant change that. I own a Wii and still think its a piece of garbage and a waste of money. So by your logic that would make my opinions about Wii games fair and unbiased.

Well in a way your opinion is as valid as any other since you have used the console at least.
immortaldanmx

Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 29, 2008 22:02
ys

immortaldanmx

Im sure the neighborhood and county I live in have a higher average income and higher college graduate rate than your mothers basement.

Well to be honest, most people don't have basements where I live :P

Well in a way your opinion is as valid as any other since you have used the console at least.

No basements?!?! You warm climate dweller you.

In all seriousness, MadWorld has potential. But I normally cant bring myself to play anything on the Wii, and rarely anything on the 360 or PS3 as of late either. I think the last thing I enjoyed was Castle Crashers and Nacht der Untoten on World at War. Its not that the Wii is unplayable, its just that I guess Ive grown out of the types of games it has. Im sure back in the 64 days Mario Galxy or Twilight Princess would have had me glued to the screen. Now I can barely tolerate 20 minutes of Brawl when I have guests over.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:New MadWorld trailer - Dec 30, 2008 00:43

Im currently playing games such as GTA IV,  Dead space, FSX and Cysis Warhead, smoothly upto 2560 x 1600 resolutions on my new custom-built Geforce GTX 280 SLI PC.. So I see all consoles technically gimped.

And I'm the Queen of England.

Please.  You could not possibly afford that, you are a common walmart worker.  And I thought you didn't like FPS and popular shooters anyway? Caught in a lie, you are so, so sad. 
<message edited by emofag on Dec 30, 2008 00:53>
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread