Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hitchhiker' s Guide to the Galaxy pre-review - " Worse then Phantom Menace" (spoiler free)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Hitchhiker' s Guide to the Galaxy pre-review - " Worse then Phantom Menace" (spoiler fre - Apr 11, 2005 11:15
IESB
I will probably still go and see the movie, and hope that the reveiwer is just a jackass like that one guy who said Sin City was a bad movie
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11 Apr 05 19:16:29 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Hitchhiker' s Guide to the Galaxy pre-review - " Worse then Phantom Menace" (spoiler - Apr 13, 2005 09:52
I' m starting to heard more and more bad things about this movie (and they can' t all be wrong). Perhaps this is a " rental only" movie for me.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Hitchhiker' s Guide to the Galaxy pre-review - " Worse then Phantom Menace" (spoiler - Apr 13, 2005 11:17
ive seen a bunch of reviews that look to be all over the place....this is the first one i actually read and its makin me feel pretty pretty gooda about it...anyway....feel free to check this out.

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/incinemas/Review.asp?FID=9807[link=][/link]

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message