Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some games rumours.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Some games rumours. - Apr 11, 2006 19:15
- RUMOR: Game Informer magazine' s Loose Talk rumor column reported that Bungie is developing a new MMO first person shooter for Xbox 360 called Project Orion.

- RUMOR: Game Informer' s Loose Talk rumor reported that Square Enix' s Final Fantasy XIII will adopt the real time battle system from Final Fantasy XII; and Microsoft is trying to secure an exclusive Grand Theft Auto title for Xbox 360, if not succeed then the company will try to secure exclusive time period for the next GTA title on Xbox 360.

Source: Magicbox
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Some games rumours. - Apr 12, 2006 23:07
Here' s a rumor i can not confirm, but i' ve heard more then once.

Before microsoft bought rare, rare under nintendo purchased several xbox SDKs, months before the buyout.
And nintendo, not only kept the SDKs and moved them to the redmond office at nintendo of america, but may have sent out for a few revised SDKs.

Maybe it was a few nintendo employees who were just curious, or maybe nintendo was toying with the idea.

Either way, it' s an office rumor that we always get a chuckle about, and raises a few eyebrows when i tell new people it.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Some games rumours. - Apr 19, 2006 07:18
If bungie doesnt let us know what happend where halo2 ended im gonna be very dissapointed and i doubt they will,so no MMO if you ask me...

Also - RUMOR: Game Informer' s Loose Talk rumor reported that Square Enix' s Final Fantasy XIII will adopt the real time battle system from Final Fantasy XII; and Microsoft is trying to secure an exclusive Grand Theft Auto title for Xbox 360, if not succeed then the company will try to secure exclusive time period for the next GTA title on Xbox 360.

This i heard also O_o
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Some games rumours. - Apr 19, 2006 07:40
I can believe the bit about the GTA having standalone time. It' s very probable with Microsoft' s newfound, " first-to-the-market" fetish.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll