Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes - Feb 09, 2005 14:31
Makes me want to print out the list and watch the movie again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338526/goofs
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes - Feb 09, 2005 16:15
I' ll be looking harder the next time I watch the movie. I only noticed two -- the one about the dancers' reflections in the mirror and Anna' s brother' s shirt reappearing.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes - Feb 10, 2005 09:58
You' d think they' d have production people to ensure these things were avoided.

Sloppy movie-making disgusts me...but not so much as to refuse to watch, as the subject matter and special-effects ARE truly awesome!

AaaaaaaahOooooooooh!!!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes - Feb 13, 2005 15:44
i hate gilms getting good reviews just because their are epic battles and the special effects are ' out of this world' what makes a good film is a good script,good director, and good actors. Yes sepical effects can be great and make a film more so worth watching but not soloy for it, many new blockbuster films have that in it now and thats why they are not doing well in the box office [catwomen anyone?] altough films that marry this of brillantly can be truely prazed [lord of the rings is a very good example of this] and you find evidance of this leaking into the games industry [fifa 2004 - 2005? whats new? nicer graphics and maybe one or two extra features, oh and dont forget about all the player names nobody cares about. but dont get me started on ea..] What? Van Heilisng? i didnt see it but i presume it coundt be as bad a hellboy [the worst blockbuster i have ever seen, and i am easly pleased]
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Had no idea Van Helsing had this many mistakes - Feb 17, 2005 22:14
Ouch those are some nasty messups right there...is that all seriously in the final product?!

I might force myself to wathc just to see this stuff.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll