Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Nov 27, 2008 14:09
Fallout 3 DLC

The PC will also be getting an official editor for the game in December, appropriately titled G.E.C.K (Garden of Eden Creation Kit). Fallout 3's game director Todd Howard said of the editor, "We've always seen the original world of Fallout 3 as a foundation for even more content. Some created by us, and a lot more created by users. It's fun to create your own character, but it can be equally fun to create your own adventures. We can't wait to see what the community does with the G.E.C.K."

Operation: Anchorage, a simulation of the liberation of the Alaskan city from Chinese communists, is the first of the downloadable episodes. Exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC, it will be followed by two further instalments; The Pitt, taking place in a raider town in Pittsburgh and due in February, followed in March by Broken Steel, which extends the main quest and takes up the story of the Brotherhood of Steel.

Fable 2 DLC

Fable II
hasn't even been out two months, but already the adventures in Albion are expanding. Today, Microsoft announced the first downloadable content for Fable II, the Knothole Island Pack, is being made available on December 12 for 800 Microsoft Points.

Those who take the journey to Knothole Island will find that the former paradise is dying. The once sunny destination has gone freezing and the beautiful fields are covered in snow. To save Knothole Island, you'll need to brave the trails of the three shrines. New quests, new characters, and new items await.

Those who download either the premium or free pack on December 12 earn some bonus goodies. These include the Knight's Boots, Assassin's Gloves, a weight loss potion and collectible silver book.

Personally the Fable 2 stuff sounds like shit, but I am interested in the 3 Fallout expansions. Cant wait to see how it works going to other cities, and hopefully upping the level cap and adding some new achievements.

Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Nov 27, 2008 22:26
The one problem I have with the Fallout expansion is....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX          SPOILER           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When you finish the game you're dead.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Nov 28, 2008 04:25
Iad umboros

The one problem I have with the Fallout expansion is....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX          SPOILER           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When you finish the game you're dead.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No, you could send the chick in instead.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Nov 28, 2008 06:39
MMmmm since its sit in other cities, its not likely the same person could visit them anyway. the wastes are huge and dangerous to travel alone, im sure you create a new character to play them
immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Nov 28, 2008 13:41
Vx Chemical

MMmmm since its sit in other cities, its not likely the same person could visit them anyway. the wastes are huge and dangerous to travel alone, im sure you create a new character to play them

If so, hopefully you get to keep your lvl or stats.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Dec 01, 2008 12:05
I doubt you would want to.  Once you hit level 20 in Fallout 3 you're pretty much invincible.
immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 and Fable 2 DLC - Dec 01, 2008 20:12
Iad umboros

I doubt you would want to.  Once you hit level 20 in Fallout 3 you're pretty much invincible.

Learn to higher difficulty.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message