Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 09, 2007 07:33
Just thought you should know!
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 09, 2007 14:29

Thats just awesome
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 09, 2007 18:05
I haven' t played a NaughtyDog game since the Genesis days.

Uhhh, where' s the link?
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 09, 2007 20:54
There were leaked ingame/inengine shots, but giveni was away for the days it happened didn' t get to see them as they have been taken down. :s Anyone got a link?

I for one am look forward to this game
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 10, 2007 05:09

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 10, 2007 05:32
The game looks awesome in motion!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 10, 2007 08:03
I hate Naughty Dog and everything about them. They have never made a good game. Way of the Warrior for the 3DO was awful.
uumai

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 10, 2007 17:02
The original video looked good, and these screens are nice, i wonder what improvements they have made since these were taken.

I have faith the game will be good it on my watching list.. I just would like to know why Sony is keeping all developers so mum on everything... like with Heavenly Sword. Ninja theory said they can' t say anything about the game because of ndas and sony has plans for announcements... I just wonder with so much negative press for the past year or whatever, why they don' t throw these out there?

By the way, thanks for the pics
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 10, 2007 21:23
No prob Uumai. It' s this kind of stuff that makes me drool a little about the PS3. If this hits at the same time as MGS 4, then I may just head out & get one.

I hate Naughty Dog and everything about them. They have never made a good game. Way of the Warrior for the 3DO was awful.
Crash Bandicoot & Jak & Daxter weren' t any good? How can you not like Naughty Dog?!

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 11, 2007 09:44
Crash Bandicoot and Dax & Jaxter suck ass. I hate crappy games. And that is why I hate Naughty Dog. If you had ever played Way of the Warrior, you' d be wanting to set the designers on fire. Soon the word will rise up and rid the planet of Naughty Dog, and then all games will be good.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 11, 2007 11:53
Those pics remind me of Just cause ... Hope this game is better than that piece of crap ...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 12, 2007 03:50

Way of the Warrior for the 3DO was awful.

Thats unfair, Joe, all 3DO games were awful.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 12, 2007 05:08

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 13, 2007 02:58
I saw the preview of this already. This game looks like tomb raider w/ a guy which isn' t that bad.

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

quote:

Steps up for 3DO.PC games, Heroes of might and magic not the best turn based strategy for M&M but a good game. Also when the 1st army men game came out that game was fun every other army men game sucked.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 14, 2007 23:31
Yeah, I remember seeing video of this, but it' s been some time now. Hopefully we' ll get some vids/designer interviews sometime soon.

All truth be told though, I am a little disappointed they' re adding guns. Jak & Daxter wasn' t the same after 2, and I' m afraid they' re trying to toughen up too much. I actually stopped playing Prey right in the middle of a level just so I could get some (retro?) platforming action.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 15, 2007 00:06
Game looks lame. Indiana Jones will own this.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 15, 2007 01:43
Meh, Indiana Jones will rock, but when the developers mentioned that they were creating better destructable environments by using their molecular structure...

uumai

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 15, 2007 02:25
I for one am really looking forward to this one. Indie too if they do a good job (same goes for drake)
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Untitled NaughtyDog Project = Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune - Feb 17, 2007 23:00
I' m not sure how this will hold up to Indie' s physics dealie. It depends I guess on wether LucasArts delivers.

*Crosses Fingers*

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message