Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gears of War on PC
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 11:41
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12280/Picture-Confirms-PC-Version-of-Gears-of-War/

Not a confirmation but a strong suggestion of the case.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 11:45
This is the type of shit that will keep MS from ever dominating the console market.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 12:46
would pc gamers be bothered tho?

Look at Halo, Pc gamers didnt care less for the game, they just kept on playing their CS' s, Quakes and unreals.

GOW should be left on the plattform it was designed for.

Yeah it' ll would certainly look nicer/smoother and play better on most of our next PC' s, but it' ll be old news against the PC games out at that time.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 13:58
Yeah, if it is going to do anything on PC it has to come out very soon.

But I think Halo would have had a bigger impact on PC if they actually made it right. The aiming is broken and the performance you get out for your power is horrible. Halo PC was complete shit.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 20:18
Are the majority of Sony' s install base the kind of people that own badass gaming PC' s?!

I think not somehow.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 20:24
i dont are so much,its out now on 360.

And stop and pop from cover with a mouse?
sound retarded.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 18, 2006 22:47
Well as one who does own a badass gaming PC, I can say I do not want a PS3. But I do have a 360...and I' m not waiting around to play Gears!

Also pre-ordered on Play, so I' ll be getting it on Mon, but my friend got it cheaper with his student discount from HMV on release day! Bastard! But from what I' ve played on his so far...I' m liking all the small design details in the game.

So no, I don' t reckon Gears PC will do any better than Halo PC did. Fourth quarter 2007 is far too late even if it had extra features like Halo did.

Now if it was out today on PC, I might have picked it up, but then Live makes the game a whole lot nicer. And keeping the Gears gaming community in one place is a good thing too. More players, more fun!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 19, 2006 03:52
.....ported outdated games will never impress, weather it' s Console to PC or PC to Console....

.....but i' m pretty sure that from now on, the Hardcore PC gaming community will dwindle...

...purely because of x360, PS3 and their resultant successors.....
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 19, 2006 04:30
Halo didnt do shit on PC because Halo sucks - how many times do I have to say this? The game is garbage, only blind retard Xbox fanboys like it. GoW is actually a good game, so it coming out on PC will be a big deal. Nobody gives a shit about Halo, PC gamers arent that retarded.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 18 Nov 06 20:32:13 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 19, 2006 05:51

Yeah it' ll would certainly look nicer/smoother and play better on most of our next PC' s, but it' ll be old news against the PC games out at that time.
Do you have an Uber Roided-Up PC? because most of the people I know don' t have one that' d make Gears look better.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Gears of War on PC - Nov 19, 2006 09:06

Yeah it' ll would certainly look nicer/smoother and play better on most of our next PC' s , but it' ll be old news against the PC games out at that time.

Read with care.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message