Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 zune
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Halo 3 zune - May 26, 2007 06:38
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/zuneedition.htm

Music lovers and gamers alike, get your game on with the Special Edition Halo® - Zune™!

* It comes pre-loaded with music, artwork, trailers, and videos from Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3.
* This special edition features custom Halo graphics and customized packaging.
* Also included is an exclusive episode of Red vs. Blue.

Zune is a great addition to Xbox 360. Plug Zune into Xbox 360 to listen to a custom playlist while you battle the Covenant, or stream video, music, and pictures to your TV. Additionally, you can connect your Windows® XP or Windows Vista™-based PC to Xbox 360 to stream your music, video, and pictures over your home network, directly from the Zune software. For more info about Zune, click here.

Look for the Zune - Halo 3 Edition, especially for Halo fans and the gaming community. It will be available exclusively through GameStop beginning June 15, 2007.

Looks pretty cool. As long as its not too much more than the average zune i' ll probably get it

EDIT: Scratch the last statement, it will be $250, but i wonder if this means that they will drop the price of the regular zune
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 25 May 07 22:40:01 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Halo 3 zune - May 26, 2007 09:52
Meh, I don' t plan on buying an MP3 player anytime soon, and when I do it' ll likely be a Creative one. Their sound quality and features are always the best. I' ll probably just build my own for my car though.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll