Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Another Cold day in hell.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 08, 2007 14:45
I' m actually enjoying Halo 3. I hate first person shooters and I' m enjoying Halo 3. Somebody hold me please!

I just defeated that giant mechanized Spider boss today and saved and quit at the start of the next level. Admittedly I like the variety of gameplay options you have in the game making it so you' re not always stuck in a first-person viewpoint. But even the first person view stuff isn' t so bad when you' re wielding dual guns and blasting a hole through enemies dumb enough to engage you in combat. Riding vehicles is another fun aspect of the game, especially as a tail gunner! And taking down enemy combat vehicles by climbing them, punching them repeatedly and planting grenades in them is also cool. I' m sure as soon as I get lost in a level I' ll give up on the game quite easily since I' m looking for a reason to do just that, Lol, but in the meantime I shall continue enjoying this masterpiece.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8 Oct 07 6:48:34 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 08, 2007 15:21
I' m surprised you got through the first few levels. They kind of bored me because there weren' t any vehicles. As soon as the game started using vehicles I had a blast the whole rest of the game.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 08, 2007 17:30
What prompted you to buy it? Or did you rent it from Netgamez dot com?
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 08, 2007 19:42
He might' ve been forced to by secret agencies. Or maybe terrorists.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 09, 2007 02:52

I' m surprised you got through the first few levels. They kind of bored me because there weren' t any vehicles. As soon as the game started using vehicles I had a blast the whole rest of the game.

I' m surprised too. I almost gave up at the level where you had to arm the bomb in that compound and make your exit through one of the elevators. The backtracking was a bit annoying and I actually did shut the game off (Saved and Quit) before completing that level. I continued it the next day and made better progress.

What prompted you to buy it? Or did you rent it from Netgamez dot com?

A number of factors actually. I recently got an LCD monitor (widescreen) and an Xbox 360 VGA cable and was finally able to enjoy Xbox 360 games in glorious high-res, high-definition! Plus I really like the Xbox 360 and seeing how Halo 3 was one of its heavy hitters I wanted to see how it pushed the Xbox 360! And finally, I didn' t buy the game, lol! Someone bought it for me as a gift. I actually had the game in my hand while I was at Best Buy about a week and a half ago but then at the very last minute threw it back on the shelf.

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 09, 2007 04:53
Yeah Im not a fan of it much neither yet somehow it Ive been hooked. costly on the co-op and the endless amounts of online options.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 09, 2007 06:27

I just defeated that giant mechanized Spider boss today and saved and quit at the start of the next level.
Sigh. Scarab Terry. Scarab. Its okay, your getting there

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message