Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human !!
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Too Human !! - Apr 06, 2007 13:55
Silicon knights have put up a video blog at ign about the progress of too human .. Sounds like they have gone back and worked on all the criticism that the game got .. Hopefully too human will be what it was originally supposed to be (Fingers crossed) ..

http://blogs.ign.com/silicon-knights
OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: Too Human !! - Apr 06, 2007 21:17
I really hope that they succeed It has the potential to become a great game and if you take into consideration that it is going to be a trilogy then MS can win a lot! The first part needs to make the difference!
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Too Human !!! - Apr 21, 2007 14:35
http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748783/vids_1.aspx

Some interesting new vids on IGN. Like what they' re trying to do with the interactive cutscenes. Mixing direction and story with freedom and gameplay is probably one of the industry' s biggest challenges to really take the medium forward.

I still dont think they' ve really nailed the action parts though. The sword slash animations for example still look kinda wooden. Looks like they' re trying to emulate devil may cry but within huge open expanses. If they get it though it' ll be awesome.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Too Human !! - Apr 21, 2007 23:13
Wow this game looks awesome,it must be for 360 and not ps3 then.
2pac

RE: Too Human !! - Apr 22, 2007 01:51
The environments look decent ... The story was the thing that got me interested in this game and that portion of the game is still intact .. But as choupolo said the animations do look like they require some work ..
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Too Human !! - Apr 22, 2007 02:13
The game looks hot but the fighting was lame. Looked like a Devil May Cry wannabe system but with lousy animations and stuff.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Too Human !! - Apr 22, 2007 02:24
The animations, cutscenes, combat and character models for the most part (Baldur excluded) are all awful.

It' s graphically impressive (aside from dodgy looking character models) but my expectations for the game have dropped severely. How they can use the right stick for combat is beyond me. It hasn' t worked in any game yet and if you' ve tried playing Fight Night like that you' ll know that it' s slow and unresponsive. There' s no way in hell that the combat will be skill based like DMC or NG. It looks stupid.

2pac

RE: Too Human !! - Apr 22, 2007 02:31
I wouldnt go as far as sayin the fighthing was lame but i think it needs to be polished ..
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Too Human !! - Apr 22, 2007 04:22

The animations, cutscenes, combat and character models for the most part (Baldur excluded) are all awful.

The cutcenes look amazing actually. have you seen this video?
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748783/vid_1967124.aspx

I have high hopes for this game despite what has been shown early in development. The story in perticular looks to be entertaining.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 21 Apr 07 20:23:31 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message