Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Batman Begins DVD War
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
Batman Begins DVD War - Oct 19, 2005 06:31
This really pissed me off.

Scenario:

I went to Circuit City and bought the collectors edition and received the Free Collectible Lithograph that was exclusive to CC. Ok, so I was all happy and everything and went to Barnes and Nobles and read the comic book that came with it. Also, had a reesie peanut butter cup cookie and hot chocolate. Which was really good that I didn' t even finish off the cookie. So, I had to goto Best Buy and as I walked in and noticed the stand of BB dvds. I saw that thier collectors edition had a holographic cover on it. I was like wth? Those punks. How dare they make exclusive deals on my favorite movie! If I had known that, I would have bought it at CC and got the lithogram. Then, returned it and kept the lithogram. After that, gone to BB and bought the holographic collectors edition. I really was tempted to go ahead and buy the one at BB too but, I' m having to move so it will have to wait for now at least. I know it may sound ridiculus, but I' m a fanboy of this movie. Oh, for those of you that bought the collectors edition, wise choice!

P.S. I do plan on buying the Minature Batman Begins Cowl that' s like $95.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll