Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Terminator Salvation
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 02:05
Remember that rumour that Vin Diesel was to act in the upcoming Terminator 4. Well for those of you you who haven't heard no is not casted in the movie. We have Christian Bale playing the role of John Connor and according to him this new Terminator movie will be a kind of reboot in the way thatBatman Begins utterly transformed the Batman franchise for the best.

Provided is the link for the trailer, synopsis and more info:

http://terminator-4-trailer.blogspot.com/

I am looking forward to this sci-fi post apocalyptic film to relive what Terminator 1 and T2 paved the way for and which T3 destroyed.
<message edited by the_shadowwolf on Jul 30, 2008 02:07>
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 03:01
My sole problem is Charlie's Angels director McG helming the project. However those worries have subsided a slight bit after the recent trailer. Still I remain uncertain.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 03:06
Terminator 3 was awesome.  It was just a different type of movie from what Terminator 2 was.  Terminator 3 was more of an action/comedy where as Terminator 2 was an action/horror movie.  I like Terminator 2, but I liked Terminator 3 way more.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 14:02
I'm glad Vin Diesel did not end up in this.

Bale will work as Connor IMO despite his moisturised looks.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 16:29
The world does not need another Terminator movie.  It didn't need one after Terminator 2.  It doesn't need a TV series, either.  Let it rest!
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 22:42
locopuyo

Terminator 3 was awesome.  It was just a different type of movie from what Terminator 2 was.  Terminator 3 was more of an action/comedy where as Terminator 2 was an action/horror movie.  I like Terminator 2, but I liked Terminator 3 way more.

Oh HELL no.

T2 is one of the greatest movies ever made (action movie at least). T3, although enjoyable, was not on the same level.

Back on topic, nice to see Christian Bale on this, he's one of the most talented actors this generation, but damn doesn't he know when to rest? With Dark Knight just out he's already doing another one. I know the filming ended a long time ago, but there is always the publicity behind it.
the_shadowwolf

Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 30, 2008 23:56
I think with the success of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Christian Bale role as John Connor would bring about more hype and higher expectations for T4.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 31, 2008 03:51
I don't care if Bale doesn't look like John Connor. He's proved he can play that kind of character (he hasn't proven much else, but he'll be damned if he doesn't have that one down now).

I've never been the guy who cared if the new guy looks like the old in movies. If he's a good actor, who gives a rats ass? I'd rather have a new individual character than someone trying to imitate any day.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
Re:Terminator Salvation - Jul 31, 2008 22:58
T2 ranks as one of my favourite movies ever and I can't fuking wait for 4th one. The tv series isn't that bad at all.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Terminator Salvation - Aug 01, 2008 11:08
Joe Redifer

The world does not need another Terminator movie.  It didn't need one after Terminator 2.  It doesn't need a TV series, either.  Let it rest!

True
the_shadowwolf

Re:Terminator Salvation - Aug 03, 2008 15:42
The Sarah Connor Chronicles...that series is shit.
It should have been an idea tossed into the garbage at once, so to the knight rider series coming soon. Anyone looks at the bionic woman series?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Terminator Salvation - Aug 03, 2008 16:08
tv series is terrible!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages