Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down"
FiyaMAYNE

• Total Posts : 12
Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 25, 2006 15:08
ok, we all kno that sony, and microsoft-aka, the holy grail, have competed for years ever since the xbox was created by microsoft.
But whats with the ps3' s breaking down, and sony rushing to send them out, knowing well that it was going on.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 25, 2006 16:45
Sony is stupid enough said.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 00:56
Cut it out. Microsoft' s console is the worst I' ve experienced for " breaking down"

Nintendo have had problems with Wii and it' s drive and Sony have had problems. It' ll be another 6 months before the scale of the problems becomes clear but from what i can tell Sony is having far less problems than Microsoft had. I' d say PS3' s build quality is much higher that 360' s and Wii' s.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 01:19
I haven' t heard much about the ps3 breaking down, I think I have only read of one case. But then again, I suppose we have to wait until they are in good supply.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 02:14
At least if youre going to post a rather uninformed and useless thread, please put it in the right section.

Seriously 2 sections and people still have troubles...

Anyhow I havebnt heard much about cooked PS3s yet but which such little there is out there itd be hard press to get an accurate figure just yet. Actually now thaty I think about it there hasnt really been all that much in the news about PS3 good or bad has there/?

Then agin I only get online once in a long while now so I miss quite a bit.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 03:27

Cut it out. Microsoft' s console is the worst I' ve experienced for " breaking down"

Nintendo have had problems with Wii and it' s drive and Sony have had problems. It' ll be another 6 months before the scale of the problems becomes clear but from what i can tell Sony is having far less problems than Microsoft had. I' d say PS3' s build quality is much higher that 360' s and Wii' s.

You are going off your perspective. (Not to say that matters or anything) I haven' t had my 360 die yet so I' m not in the " Condemn Microsoft boat" yet.

I haven' t heard much on the PS3' s failing. At least not as bad as the 360 stories. PS3s fail out of box, 360s seem to fail after a while from the way it sounds.

I took the title as PS3' s " Breaking Down" Like Sony' s breaking down, not the system' s breaking down. That is why I responded the way I did.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 00:40

You are going off your perspective. (Not to say that matters or anything) I haven' t had my 360 die yet so I' m not in the " Condemn Microsoft boat" yet.
Your time will come.

If the PS3 has the same manufacturing quality of the later SCPH-5001 PS2s (The last big ones) then I' m sold outright. The earlier ones of course had many disk read error issues, but that was downright poor design, & had very little to do with manufacturing quality. Every console' s got problems, & PS3' s no exception. I' ve dealt with all three, and I' d have to say that the 360 has the lowest manufacturing quality, followed by Wii, & then PS3. And yes, before the n00bs jump down my throat on this one, yes I' ve opened all three.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 01:44
I' ve had my ps2 for 5 years and never got a single problem with it. I think its the 3001 ps2 model [or whatever it is].

Lets hope the ps3 is of the same quality.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 26 Dec 06 17:45:03 >
FiyaMAYNE

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 16:26
well damn... i was hoping 4 a response from fernandino, u kno, the guy everyone hates.. thats the whole reason i made this account. lol, my friend always picks on him lol
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 23:36

well damn... i was hoping 4 a response from fernandino, u kno, the guy everyone hates.. thats the whole reason i made this account. lol, my friend always picks on him lol
I didn' t know they had High-Speed internet connections in 2nd grade.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 28, 2006 01:32

ORIGINAL: FiyaMAYNE

You know him? If so, when you see him break is nose for me...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Jan 05, 2007 02:12

You know him? If so, when you see him break is nose for me...
Whatever, just let them run clean into eachother. Two birds, one stone.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll