Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Elveon - PC and Xbox 360
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 04, 2005 21:10
Wow, I just heard of this game and the teaser trailer looks awesome. Unfortunately, it' s not due for release until summer 2007, but Elveon looks worth the wait.

Scroll down the Team Xbox page to see Teaser Trailer link.

Click Here
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 05, 2005 18:01
I' m downloading the teaser now...I have to say that they sure picked a real original name...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 05, 2005 20:29
Okay, I watched the trailer...I can' t really be excited for this game. It looked so...generic when compared to some of the upcoming titles that are coming out in the near future.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 06, 2005 01:24
Looks pretty sweet. 2007 is a LONG ways off, though. By then PS3 and the Revolution will be out. The 360 will be on about their 3rd or 4th gen games. We' ll see if it holds up then.

My only problem with it is that the people in the game are all UGLY! In order to sell you need at least one beautiful person in the game. They' ll probably just use some Boris Vallejo art on the cover.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 06, 2005 14:52

I can' t really be excited for this game. It looked so...generic when compared to some of the upcoming titles

You have to realize that the game is still in the early stages, so yes, I can understand your point. That said, they have until 2007 to " tweak' everything and make it so much better, which IMO this trailer shows they' re going in the right direction.

My only problem with it is that the people in the game are all UGLY!

You' re joking, right? Monsters are ugly too, but monster games sell well. Anyways, like I said above, the game is still in the early stages -- so I guess will have to wait and see.
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Elveon - PC and Xbox 360 - Oct 07, 2005 07:09
Yeah. I think we shouldn' t say anything false about a game we don' t know a lot of things.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll