Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The U.S. Embassy' s top military official in Cyprus, probably executed...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
The U.S. Embassy' s top military official in Cyprus, probably executed... - Jul 02, 2007 20:58

(CNN) -- The U.S. Embassy' s top military official in Cyprus has been found dead in a wooded area north of Nicosia, the island' s capital, an embassy official said Monday.

The senior official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN that police had located the body of Lt. Col. Thomas Mooney, the embassy' s military attache, in the Lefka region, but refused to elaborate.

" We are waiting for additional information before making any official announcement," the official said.

Mooney, 45, disappeared on Thursday after leaving the embassy to return to his residence.

The embassy had posted photos of Mooney and his car on its Web site, urging anyone with information to contact local authorities.

LINK

Well, that' s the risk you take when you' re a spy...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The U.S. Embassy' s top military official in Cyprus, probably executed... - Jul 02, 2007 22:42
Ironic. I was just having a discussion with a guy yesterday who was convinced we didn' t have grey-ops.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll