Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mario-friends might get charged!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Mario-friends might get charged! - May 03, 2006 00:03
Have you heard about those teenage girls that put some Mario questionmark-boxes out on the street in Ravenna USA?
Well it seems that the boxes scared people because they suspected it could be some kind of terrorist-stuff so bomb experts had to take care of them.
Now the girls might be prosecuted.
The girls just wanted to do something fun and artistic and this is what they get.
Crazy americans! The terrorists actually won. Sure, the US invades Iraq but the terrorists have defeated the american way of life. Now you can' t even put some nice pieces of art without getting the cops after you. Freedom my ass! Soon they' ll stop every foreign videogame claiming that such games spread terrorist propaganda. You think that sounds crazy but seriously, that' s the way things are turning right now.
How big are the chances of an terrorist attack with boxes marked with questionmarks anyway? Actually, how big are the achances of an attack at all. I' m quite sure that if the US used as much money on welfare or giving it to poor people as they use on the military they' d save much more lifes.
The americans are giving up their freedom to defend their... freedom.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll