Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Viva Pinata for DS!
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 01:47
http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=2304

So the next game Microsoft develops for a Nintendo handheld. I seriously doubt they are planning to do an own handheld with behaviour like that.

Anyway, it' s going to be like the original game and I might pick it up.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 01:50
If only the Halo DS thing was true...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 01:51
The DS has Metroid Prime, it doesn' t need any crappy Halo so shut up moron!!!
Nitro

RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 01:53

Halo > Metroid Prime
ginjirou

RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 01:57

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Halo > Metroid Prime

Go die!!!
Nitro

RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 13:37

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Halo > Metroid Prime

Go die!!!

Now that' s the kind of passion i like to see from gamers!

No, i don' t think Halo is as good as Metroid Prime, ...and i certainly didn' t rate Halo 2. But i am kind of pissed at Nintendo for not having a proper next-gen machine as Corruption would have been breathtaking.

Is 3 going to be the last of the Prime games?
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 14:47
I care' less if viva pinata is gonna be developed for the DS(never played it, and for sure never will), it' s not like it' s gonna take over the Nintendo franchise like Pokemon or mario by storm, it' s original platform was for microsoft, why don' t they just stick with the same console brand, move to the zune player or the window PC. A good example Crash bandicoot (btw I was never a fan) use to represent Sony as a mascot, but jump over xbox console, what ever happen to that franchise now.

As for Metroid 3 being the last chapter most likely no, nintendo is known to digg up more chapter/sequal to their own games, thats to keep the franchise alive.

ginjirou

RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 18:48

But i am kind of pissed at Nintendo for not having a proper next-gen machine as Corruption would have been breathtaking.

Metroid Prime 3 would' ve been even more awesome on a HD-power console indeed. But then, any game ever released on any console would' ve looked better on an up-to-date PC for that time. So I think that when we' re speaking of the games, and not the hardware, you shouldn' t think about stuff like that.
It won' t bother me anyway, as long as the gameplay kicks ass
So far, I haven' t seen any gameplay on any next-gen console that betters the gameplay from the games of the previous generation.

Is 3 going to be the last of the Prime games?

So I' ve heard. It' s going to be really interesting to see what Retro Studios decides to do after Metroid Prime, and where the Metroid franchise will go.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 19:38
Screw Viva Pinata! I WANT A BLOODY DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 4 DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I believe I read somewhere that Retro Studios have taken an interest in Kid Icarus. You never know, they did ressurect Metroid...
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Viva Pinata for DS! - Jul 31, 2007 20:27

So far, I haven' t seen any gameplay on any next-gen console that betters the gameplay from the games of the previous generation.

True. The developers themselves did of course say that the leap wouldn' t be this big this generation compared to before. But it still feels like few actually try to improve besides the graphical aspect.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll